• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kasia Jujeczka

Odile

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread on her. I didn't see one.

She's from Poland. Her mother agency is AS Management. Their website says she is 180 cm and her measurements are 79-59-86.

vanitas

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I really like her look! She has great ears. I know that's an odd thing to point out but they add to her dainty elf like appearance.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Ooh yes, I was thinking about making a post on her the other day, here are some images I had saved to add to your collection. Great find.

002_Kasia_Jujeczka.jpg 2.jpg 54ea3825.jpg 1107087.jpg Carven_011_1366.jpg HB_Singapore_December_2014_1.jpg HB_Singapore_December_2014_3.jpg image.jpg missoni-autumn-fall-winter-2014-mfw18.jpg Uon4D3ll.jpg

oizys

Worker Bee
Reaction score
HER EYES, her upper body in that orange sweater... out of this world, love her.

She looks so much tinier than her stats (waist 59??).

erinasd

Rookie
Reaction score
She looks lovely. Especially at Dior:luv:
I find her face is cute as big as her fist. And she has small frame and small bones .

Fremdschämen

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I like her look; her face is unique. She has a very intimidating, take-no-shit kind of face.

MCgirl

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think I actually saw her. Not completely sure if it was her, but if yes, then her body is absolutely amazing. Skinniest legs ever, she was super tiny, but her face is very average. Major body envy though.

Penthesilea

Rookie
Reaction score
Have dressed her in a fitting during Fashion Week, first time I saw her in person I disliked her face (this is the pic that describes her best)

but she's grown on me know cause she looks way better in pictures, and fits perfect in many shows imo. She's tiny with a small bone structure though

Reactions: MCgirl

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I could be a bit picky with personal grooming, but shouldn't she have waxed her arms?
What, like the top of her arms? Heavens no. No need for that, they're fine and fair and only illuminated by the light.

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
What, like the top of her arms? Heavens no. No need for that, they're fine and fair and only illuminated by the light.
It might just be the light but they do look very bushy in that picture. If they're really that hairy I won't be surprised if her agency makes her wax them. But if it's only the pic, no biggie.