Karolina Kurkova

More recent pictures
kurkova032612_041.jpg

Karolina-Kurkova1-560x372.jpg

142104403.jpg

KarolinaKurkovaVivaModa4.jpg

She is gorgeous, especially her face has such a classic look but is still special at the same time. Timeless beauty.

When I was 13, I thought she was a goddess. I used to love her sooo much.
Now though, I think she's too old to model. Though it's great that she is still watching her figure. But definitely not the same.

Oh my :grin: I knew I was not totally young anymore and I know in the modelbusiness anything older than 25 seems to be seldom. But this little word "still"..I put a meaning in it like "Oh nice for this old mama that she STILL watches her figure at THAT age" Its a bit hard to explain what I mean, but being about her age myself, its just so suprising to read that 26 is considered OLD and that its sooooo old that its maybe suprising that you still care for your look and body cause oh well...you´re O-L-D :D Cause you don´t feel very old. Well I know I`m not 19 anymore and I thank god for that, but its just so funny to realize it.I remember when I was about 17 or 18 I also thought that people who are 27 are old though I felt like an adult somehow, but now I really am an adult and its different...people who are 18 can be kids for me now (depends on the person of course) though of course I didn´t feel that much like a kid when I was that age. It is now that I realize I was still much more of a kid than I thought. Ageing is a strange process I think ;)...sorry for my confusing posting ;D

Reactions: 1 user
She is gorgeous, especially her face has such a classic look but is still special at the same time. Timeless beauty.

Oh my :grin: I knew I was not totally young anymore and I know in the modelbusiness anything older than 25 seems to be seldom. But this little word "still"..I put a meaning in it like "Oh nice for this old mama that she STILL watches her figure at THAT age" Its a bit hard to explain what I mean, but being about her age myself, its just so suprising to read that 26 is considered OLD and that its sooooo old that its maybe suprising that you still care for your look and body cause oh well...you´re O-L-D :D Cause you don´t feel very old. Well I know I`m not 19 anymore and I thank god for that, but its just so funny to realize it.I remember when I was about 17 or 18 I also thought that people who are 27 are old though I felt like an adult somehow, but now I really am an adult and its different...people who are 18 can be kids for me now (depends on the person of course) though of course I didn´t feel that much like a kid when I was that age. It is now that I realize I was still much more of a kid than I thought. Ageing is a strange process I think ;)...sorry for my confusing posting ;D

I'm 25, I know precisely what you mean! :)

i wonder what were her measurements when she was bigger?:hmm:

:grin: She doesn't have a bellybutton, she got rid of him with a szrgery, she says it's because of medical reasons :sneaky:

The lack of belly button was the first thing I noticed - didn't even see the weight at first.

Just wait until you're 48! Nothing like getting on here first thing in the morning to make me feel old, fat, and determined... :grin:

THIS. But I think that at my age (26) if you still look great and can get steady work as a model that says a lot about that particular person. So there is still hope for us old gals yet ;)

@Clarissa: Ah well when you already made it that far, you have much more experience with what it means to get older of course :) My mum always says when she turned 40, she felt terrible, but when she turned 50 she started to feel good again, cause she stopped to take things like that so serious ;)

@lagamine: Nice to know other girls waiting to survive the fact that in some years they turn 30 are over here :D

On the topic of ageing:

In my opinion being young is nothing special. Everybody is young somewhen, but not everybody manages it to age in a classy way. So the ladies I admire the most are the ones who are older and still great looking WITH wrinkels, cause its part of who you are. And when you made it through life and walked a long path its your right to have the signs in your face and on your body, signs that show you lived your life. No need to get fat and ugly when you´re old of course, but on the other hand there is also no need to look like 18 when in fact you´re 50 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her face is so mediocre. No idea how she became so big tbh. She wasn't even as talented as Raquel, who while also having a somewhat mediocre face, was an extremely talented model.

Some pictures from Cannes that are not in the other thread:

Karolina+Kurkova+Cannes+2011+Pirates+Caribbean+fnFRpPxI3LRl.jpg

Karolina+Kurkova+Cannes+2011+Midnight+Paris+8fanerpdxzNl.jpg

I love her legs in this one.
144982349_10.jpg

KAROLINA-KURKOVA-in-Bikini-on-a-Yacht-in-Cannes-0.gif

I don't see the unique beauty her. Her body's good, but the face's pretty meh :meh: Not ugly, just plain and somewhat tense. It doesn't send off the model vibe at all.

before this post haventt noticed her, but i think she is beautiful and her face feautures are very elegant and delicate, somewhat aristocratic. i always have place in my heart for such kind of look. but it s noticible only when she s skinny, in photos where she has gained weight she looks so avarage..

Karolina Kurkova for Vogue Mexico Cover June 2012 , lensed by Nagi Sakai
Venus de Metal - Karolina Kurkova dazzles as a real life Venus in Nagi Sakai’s latest images for Vogue Mexico .
Karolina-Kurkova-Vogue-Mexico-2012-2.jpg
Karolina-Kurkova-Vogue-Mexico-2012-3.jpg
4c5aebe0e1c697c2_karolina-kurkova-nagi-sakai-vogue-latin-america-01.jpg
7da0c99d09d00cc2_karolina-kurkova-nagi-sakai-vogue-latin-america-04.jpg
d5387d09442158bf_karolina-kurkova-nagi-sakai-vogue-latin-america-10.jpg
tumblr_m4rts2IIKC1r4axlqo1_400.jpg
karolina_kurkova_vogue_mexico_june_2012_SxTL0W9.sized.jpg
thumbs_karolina-kurkova-nagi-sakai-vogue-latin-america-09.jpg
f5074471691afb4e_karolina-kurkova-nagi-sakai-vogue-latin-america-07.jpg
6825e785704ed09d_karolina-kurkova-nagi-sakai-vogue-latin-america-08.jpg

I think she's gorgeous and I Love her :luv: she got that "Greek goddess-Amazone" vibe about her. Plus the fact that she's indeed more mature that the other teen-models and manage to look so hot and take care of herself makes her one of my model thinspo.

Yeah I got a girl crush on her :kiss:

Karolina Kurkova by Miguel Reveriego for Vogue Spain July 2012
karolina-kurkova-vogue-spain-july-2012-01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user