Karmen Pedaru

@Nanoushkaïa It designates a cover photo that has been previously used on another/other magazine(s). For example you will see the same cover of said celeb with the original story on Elle US then a few weeks/months later Elle France, Elle Romania, Glamour etc etc etc
okay ! thank you so much ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"High Glam"
Publication: Vogue Germany June 2013
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski

V6Xjmdb.jpg

U3e2gbs.jpg

315Kkg7.jpg

I3ESezC.jpg

1uboNQy.jpg

PO4Bekn.jpg

MNsDRTC.jpg

7wKASGv.jpg

knhIqUW.jpg

VX7VwNF.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I saw her first on model talk and though she's not the most striking of high fashion models, there was something I really liked about her face...I think it was the masculinity of the jaw combined with the delicate pale skin and under eye rim- though in some of these photos she's tanned. I don't mind her thighs too much, personally I'd prefer mine just to be skinny, but her physique is long and lean yet strong. I do quite like her

I'm praying that it's just a horrible combination of light/clothes/angle/anything other than legit weight gain :hide: :ohno:

What. Happened.

image.jpg

other than light weight gain, the clothes happened. the oversized top makes her shoulders look larger and hides her arms and her waist. the shorts hit the thickest part of her thighs so they appear bigger. the sandals cut off at the ankle making her legs look shorter.

She looks better from that angle:

tommy-hilfiger-view.jpg

I mean, she'd always been more muscular than other models... Maybe she had been working out more for fashion week and bulked up a bit?

Honestly I follow her and Instagram and she even looks a little heftier on her candids. Come on honey you are #4 on MDC, time to get it together.

That being said I LOVE Karmen no matter what since falling in love with her laid back, IDGAF personality on Fashion TV
videos

Karmen Pedaru by Paola Kudacki for Harper’s Bazaar March 2014

karmen-pedaru-harpers-bazaar-march-2014-1.jpg

karmen-pedaru-harpers-bazaar-march-2014-2.jpg

karmen-pedaru-harpers-bazaar-march-2014-3.jpg

karmen-pedaru-harpers-bazaar-march-2014-4.jpg

Karmen for Vogue Mexico November 2015
Photographer: David Roemer

441496-800w.jpg

441497-800w.jpg

441498-800w.jpg

Editorial Lujo Neutro for Vogue Mexico November 2015
Photographer: Victor Demarchelier

443697-800w.jpg

443698-800w.jpg

443699-800w.jpg

443700-800w.jpg

443701-800w.jpg

443702-800w.jpg

443703-800w.jpg

443704-800w.jpg

443705-800w.jpg

I have to offer a second what happened...
This is from Joan Smalls. Is this really Karmen? Is this really what her arms look like?