Karmen Pedaru

She's gorgeous in my book. I hate when her styling is super heroine chic though...some models pull it off but she's def not one of them. love her eyes :)

tumblr_m6c440XTcb1qarlcmo1_500.jpg

Karmen Pedaru Takes a Smoking Break at Michael Kors Shoot

She doesn't seem to be happy about being spotted smoking although i don't think she tries to hide it as much as other models (like Miranda).

karmen-pedaru-takes-a-smo-1.jpg

karmen-pedaru-takes-a-smo-11.jpg

She doesn't seem to be happy about being spotted smoking although i don't think she tries to hide it as much as other models (like Miranda).

if looks can kill, this would definitely be one that did :run:

Humm.. not a really cool thing to have. I have dark circles (is that what we call them?) under my eyes, a bit like Vlada. I think it's genetic because they never go away, even when I'm not tired and perfectly rested. And people always used to bug me saying "girl you look so tired, what is it don't you never sleep, and blah blah". Along with the pale skin during winter, I swear all the sicknesses in the world were thrown on me to justify my complexion. Gets annoying!

Yep! Dark circles do have a strong genetic component -- my mom has them, I have them. Even if I slept 12 hours a night for a year, I'd still have them. Some other things can contribute to them, like, well not sleeping :p and anemia, smoking (thins the skin around there, making them appear darker), etc.

karmen-pedaru-takes-a-smo-11.jpg

I don't think she tries to hide it at all. Or maybe not to an extent that she'd deny it or anything. I remember an FTV interview of her (it was outside the Dior SS 2010 show) where she talks about having a "healthy vacation" where she didn't smoke and such. And then later in the interview, she's smoking :p

Ah, here it is :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3TPEy9894

She has such a great personality, I love it. But she's so gorgeous, it's sad, if she cut out smoking like Freja, she could definitely keep up a long career.

She's very musclar! But it suits her and I fnd that I kind of like it on her. One of you have pointed out that she has thicker thighs than most models and I have to disagree; I mean hey! They are a look smaller than mine and they look like she worked very hard on them! Although I do perfer the more curvy-skinny type (closer to my body) she quite lovely :)

I'm a fan :) She is beautiful! Being a bit muscular myself it's nice to see someone toned as well as skinny doing High Fashion. Is it sad to say it makes me feel less body conscious about my muscular shoulders and arms? lol

I adore her i love how effortless she looks and She reminds me of vanessa paradis.