Karmen Pedaru

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
@Nanoushkaïa It designates a cover photo that has been previously used on another/other magazine(s). For example you will see the same cover of said celeb with the original story on Elle US then a few weeks/months later Elle France, Elle Romania, Glamour etc etc etc
okay ! thank you so much ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Star
"High Glam"
Publication: Vogue Germany June 2013
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski

EmilyEden

Rookie
I saw her first on model talk and though she's not the most striking of high fashion models, there was something I really liked about her face...I think it was the masculinity of the jaw combined with the delicate pale skin and under eye rim- though in some of these photos she's tanned. I don't mind her thighs too much, personally I'd prefer mine just to be skinny, but her physique is long and lean yet strong. I do quite like her

esharpe59

Rookie
I'm praying that it's just a horrible combination of light/clothes/angle/anything other than legit weight gain :hide: :ohno:

deerskulls

Worker Bee
What. Happened.

other than light weight gain, the clothes happened. the oversized top makes her shoulders look larger and hides her arms and her waist. the shorts hit the thickest part of her thighs so they appear bigger. the sandals cut off at the ankle making her legs look shorter.

Keira

Rising Star
She looks better from that angle:

I mean, she'd always been more muscular than other models... Maybe she had been working out more for fashion week and bulked up a bit?

Diagnonsense

Rookie
Honestly I follow her and Instagram and she even looks a little heftier on her candids. Come on honey you are #4 on MDC, time to get it together.

That being said I LOVE Karmen no matter what since falling in love with her laid back, IDGAF personality on Fashion TV
videos

Reactions: 1 user

Keira

Rising Star
Karmen Pedaru by Paola Kudacki for Harper’s Bazaar March 2014

Coconutty

Worker Bee

Keira

Rising Star
Karmen for Vogue Mexico November 2015
Photographer: David Roemer

Editorial Lujo Neutro for Vogue Mexico November 2015
Photographer: Victor Demarchelier

Starbuck

Grand Dame
I have to offer a second what happened...
This is from Joan Smalls. Is this really Karmen? Is this really what her arms look like?