• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Karlie Kloss

cosmic latte

Rising Star
Reaction score

ghost

Super Star
Reaction score
Anyone else watching Project Runway?
I am. I like her on the show tbh, but I haven't seen many of the previous seasons to really compare. She's pretty nice on the show but I think she overuses fashion terms a bit (not really sure how to explain it lol), and I was not liking that pink Prada look she had on in one of the episodes :run:

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
I didn't even know it was on again, but just finished the first episode. I love project runway, and I didn't mind her as a host, I'm just a little confused as to how similar everything is to the old project runway. I thought they wanted to switch it up? The only thing that's changed is the social media component (that I couldn't care less about), otherwise Karlie and Christian are using the exact same phrases and wording Heidi and Tim used...I never thought project runway needed a fresh start to begin with, so I don't mind at all, I just wouldn't have expected it to be so close to the original version.
Also, I thought most of the designs in the first episode were absolutely horrific, so much so that I really don't see any of the designers (with like one or two exceptions) evolving within this season (or, ever, for that matter).

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
I am. I like her on the show tbh, but I haven't seen many of the previous seasons to really compare. She's pretty nice on the show but I think she overuses fashion terms a bit (not really sure how to explain it lol), and I was not liking that pink Prada look she had on in one of the episodes :run:
I'm liking her as a host as well. I've watched all the previous seasons .. I like Heidi too but Karlie is doing a good job and it feels like a natural progression for her. I miss the fuck out of Tim though... the Tim/Heidi dynamic was fantastic- I'd like to see them do alternating seasons.

On Karlies staying choices... she pretty much dresses like a midwest soccer mom all of the time so ‍:rolleyes: