Karlie Kloss

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
This sounds like B.S. to me. An excuse as to why she couldn't keep up with the industry and gain weight instead (I feel like a lot of models do this and then move onto plus modeling or fade out of the industry).

But again, could be true.... but could be B.S. inspired by the play book of Ali Michael
I don't think it's entire BS... I experienced weight gain and a myriad of other side effects with a variety of BC options. The copper IUD wound up working the best without the weight gain, general puffiness, and a lot of other symptoms... although I did bleed for a solid four months and experienced "spot bleeding" that was more like an annual hemmorage. Ithink you have to be willing to try different things if you don't like what your current plan is doing to your body. My fiance got "the snip" and finally not having to worry about birth control was such a relief both mentally and physically.

Reactions: moins and vie

AlJo

Rising Star
Reaction score

marie.model

Rookie
Reaction score
Her hair really bothers me. It looks really limp and damaged. If you can't manage your diet, atleast keep yourself looking extra polished.

• Agree
Reactions: oizys

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
She's a host on Project Runway now, which I think is the right move for her (more towards entertainment than modeling), but I feel like she'd be too nice?
She's hosting not judging (which must mean Heidi isn't returning)... I totally agree with you that this is a good move for her.