Karlie Kloss

Discussion in 'Models' started by Mary Lou, Jan 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Intrinsicality

Intrinsicality Grand Dame

I am assuming Lily was playing off the most obvious association (supermodel) that the mainstream has with Karlie for a video collaboration.

In case you didn't get that far into the video; Karlie's besties with Ashley Graham and she looks massive when she stands up to leave the table at the end. Karlie's acting was very awkward and forced. The humble-bragging in the script was cringe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. longlegz

longlegz Worker Bee

And also... "beautiful sugar cookies","friendsgiving"... Giving your friends what ? Diabetes and high cholesterol ? :eyeroll:

3. Neptune

Neptune Rookie

From yesterday at the British Fashion Awards.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Sad Sad x 1
  4. longlegz

longlegz Worker Bee

The description on the pic. So true. :hibye:
    It doesn't even look like couture on her,ugh.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Pretiek

Pretiek Rookie

I noticed two or three things :
    1. I KNOW I will disgust you all but her body is not as BAD as i expected. I expected love handles and a muffin top and flabby ass thighs which doesn’t seem to appear (even though the pics are photoshopped) in what i saw lately so I think expecting the worse from someone makes it less violent for your eyes ?

2. Can she stop already? She’s just out of the league and trying hard af.

3. Is a suite of the n2: she reminds me of a wannabe cool mom who’s actually just cringey af

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pretiek

Pretiek Rookie

Also, this thread is becomming a takedown, which is very sad if we look at the first posts :nopity:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. atmosphere

atmosphere Worker Bee

In my opinion... You can expect muffin top and love handles from celebs, but not from a model. And that is the main point - she is a model. Her job is to be skinny and take care of her figure. Maybe that's why the judgement is hasher on her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Miss_Skinny

Miss_Skinny Worker Bee

I was there, she was actually the presenter and it was a bit boring because she was trying to make little jokes here and there. She was also quite nervous so her voice was trembling from time to time. She kept making fun of the other presenter ( who presented the fashion awards 5 years in a row if i am not mistaken) and she kept saying in one way or another how good this edition is because she is here to assist him..

9. longlegz

longlegz Worker Bee

Hmm... so not only her figure is bad,but personality too. :jackoff:
    She seems pretty bitchy from what you have said,at least to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

I've met her; she's not only mediocre to talk to (boring and dull, very uninformed) but also extremely self centered and proud.

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. NextSupreme

NextSupreme Rising Star

42081A9C-C7DC-41B5-9629-D67DA23E6B53.png
    More like first :meh: obviously she has muscle definition from previous training, but it’s frustrating to see this posted as though she been a gym regular all year

• Gross Gross x 1
  12. nicole120

nicole120 Super Star

Yeah and also it's only December 19th.... so she's not going to workout again for the next 11 days?? That's not very disciplined :tsk: but I'm not surpised.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Melancholia

Melancholia Rookie

Tbf, she just trained for and ran a marathon.

But I thought the same about this being way too early to be the last workout of the year lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. pterodactyl

pterodactyl Super Star

15. Zerokate

Zerokate Rookie

Get ready girls! Karlie on her own TV show last night together with Martha Hunt and Jourdan Dunn. I am pretty sure she is not going to model any longer. Congrats to her big career moves but big is also the only word that discribes her body in these pictures

• Gross Gross x 1
  16. Zerokate

Zerokate Rookie

19D2F45D-DD5C-4176-82B2-96C567B8D3B8.jpeg ACDA8C1E-63E6-40CC-8B22-9948F49AD6A5.jpeg

• Gross Gross x 1
  17. Titania

Titania Rising Star

She just looks so...meaty. So dense and broad-shouldered. I hate the recent trend with all these brunettes going platinum blonde, I genuinely think Karlie would look better to me with the body she has now if she stayed with her natural hair color.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Titania

Titania Rising Star

19. nicole120

nicole120 Super Star

QUOTE="Titania, post: 320042, member: 1136"]
    :whistling:[/QUOTE]

Kaia and Ruby look really good :luvluv:

I'm guessing Karlie doesn't give a damn anymore because she's been maintaining this average body for so long now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Titania

Titania Rising Star

Kaia and Ruby look really good :luvluv:

I'm guessing Karlie doesn't give a damn anymore because she's been maintaining this average body for so long now.[/QUOTE]
    If I didn't know any of them and had to guess which two were models, I think my choices would be obvious...I guess there's no incentive for her to ever be skinny again since she's established herself both inside and outside of the industry.

• Agree Agree x 3