Karen Gillan

Feb 5, 2012
Good ol' US of A
I figured since Billie Piper has a thread, Karen Gillan needs one.

Personally, I love her. She isn't really my thinspo because it looks like she doesn't work for her skinny much, but she is absolutely stunning and I kind of have a crush on her.

tumblr_mak5ibMWxX1rgxecyo1_500.gif
\
tumblr_mb8wd9wHM71ql639ho2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mb0xxutIIf1r5wq9uo1_500.gif

tumblr_m90onezxC01r08kmno1_500.gif

tumblr_m90onezxC01r08kmno2_500.gif

And as far as Doctor Who Companions go, she is for sure the skinniest, even though she isn't really SGF status yet.
numutant.jpg

I definitely prefer her to Billie Piper. and she has beautiful hair! :luv:

I really like her too, though I agree she's not the skinniest (although she has great legs). If she lost a few more pounds she would be really stunning.

0zCJE.jpg

BBC geeks unite! I work part-time in a Glasgow bar and Karen Gillan came in for a few hours just before Christmas. She was really lovely and good fun; thin, but not mega skinny. She devoured a massive burger and chips so I think she must be blessed with good genes or hollow legs... Either way, she was very beautiful and seemed very happy (until her metabolism catches up with her, I suppose).

I think Karen is gorgeous (especially that hair! and the cute face! and the makings of a skinny body) and she seems sweet/dorky which makes me like her more
It does look like she puts little effort into her body, and I hope that changes because if she did put in some effort she'd look phenomenal

Basically, what I am saying is I wouldn't kick this out of bed:
karengillan19072.jpg
karen_6.jpg
rexfeatures_1163621h.jpg

But, I would kick this out of bed and then proceed to burn my mattress:
Jenna-Louise_Coleman-2-42.jpg

Also, these three were so great together:
248352_1306282897566_500_281.jpg

tumblr_m0keo5gonV1ql9lj0o1_500.jpg

I'm so far unimpressed by this pairing, but there have only been a few new episodes with her in, so for now I'll give her (and her excess) as well as her acting/her characterisation/her presence/her chemistry (or lack thereof) the benefit of the doubt:
matt_smith_jenna_louise_coleman.jpg

Sorry for geeking out all over Karen's thread :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
I think Karen is gorgeous (especially that hair! and the cute face! and the makings of a skinny body) and she seems sweet/dorky which makes me like her more
It does look like she puts little effort into her body, and I hope that changes because if she did put in some effort she'd look phenomenal

karengillan19072.jpg
karen_6.jpg
rexfeatures_1163621h.jpg

I'm so far unimpressed by this pairing, but there have only been a few new episodes with her in, so for now I'll give her (and her excess) as well as her acting/her characterisation/her presence/her chemistry (or lack thereof) the benefit of the doubt:

GOD I HATE CLARA TO I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE AGREES.

I miss Rory and Amy, they were so outrageously cute.

And you'll have to share Karen with me ;)

Reactions: 1 user

karengillan19072.jpg
karen_6.jpg
rexfeatures_1163621h.jpg

I remember seeing this girl was cast and thinking she was fat and that maybe they ere trying to be diverse after having a skinny girl as there last one. Then now the series that has started I thought she'd lost weight as she doesn't look to bad on the show.

It has however become too boring for me to watch more that 10 mins of an ep this series after the first couple were fails :rolleyes: