classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
Kaley Cuoco plays Penny on the TV show The Big Bang Theory. Whilst she's never been skinny, she has put on a bit of weight recently. Her face is really bloated and her weight gain is more noticeable on her chest and arms area. What are your thoughts on her?

Kaley+Cuoco+2012+People+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+-B66v7xHpU0l.jpg

Kaley+Cuoco+2012+People+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+juYZJSx69Wll.jpg

23-980x551.jpg

Kaley-Cuoco-on-set-of-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

Oh my god I LOVE the Big Bang Theory. I miss her old days. She was actually slim in the beginning of the first season. But now she just keeps gaining...and gaining...and gaining. It's so sad because even though she's not that special looking or anything, something about her appeals to me.
I know this is photoshopped but still!
Kaley-Cuoco-12.jpg

and this
Penny-is-shown-in-Maximum-Mag-Photo-Shoot.jpg

7998_82a8_390.jpeg

:lol:

I do love Kaley, yes. And she looks quite athletic, like she works out & all, but her body is weird - big, muscular (coated with fat) arms & legs and flat stomach. I wish she'd change her work out to make her look more feminine.

I do love Kaley, yes. And she looks quite athletic, like she works out & all, but her body is weird - big, muscular (coated with fat) arms & legs and flat stomach. I wish she'd change her work out to make her look more feminine.

Exactly! This is what I mean. Her body is just awkward.

:lol:

Yes she actually loves working out. Maybe it's because she used to play tennis when she was younger. Tennis players tend to have muscular arms, I dunno. But I still love her.

I have this body type and while I love the Big Bang Theory, she is motivation to keep losing!!

I wonder if she'd look like a bobblehead or "too thin" for her frame, even if she just lost like ten pounds. She might be one of those people whose body looks forced when it's underweight.

I love the show and Kaley. However, I have to agree she looked much better in the first couple of seasons.

She looks really heavy and bulky. Reminds me of one of those women serving meat pies behind the counter at one of those cafes that truckies stop off at.

I adore the show but I never liked her body!
Her arms always seemed... big. And her face bloated.
Also, I think she may have a big bone structure? Because even in her slimmer days, she looked heavy.

23-980x551.jpg

:disgusted:

Just cover the face & bust, voila man's body in a dress. Especially the shoulders!

Girls with manly arms should really keep their hair long to cover & compensate for those bulky big arms.

I was shocked when I saw her at the beginning of the fourth season.

Especially because I still remember her as Bridget from "Eight simple rules for dating my teenage daughters", a sitcom from 2002 - 2005.
In the first season, she looked almost skinny!
The weight gain was notable during all seasons, in 2005, she was almost like in her early years as Penny.

I haven´t found any good pitures from that show, but here are some others that aren´t bad either. She should take a look at these a little more often...

kaleycuoco7.jpg

kaley0012.jpg

866751513_small.jpg

Yes she actually loves working out. Maybe it's because she used to play tennis when she was younger. Tennis players tend to have muscular arms, I dunno. But I still love her.

Eh, not really. I played tennis (a LOT) too when I was younger (and started when I was 3) and my arms and most of the girls I knew arms were never big until someone got lazy and gained fat. Unless they were predisposed to a big build. The problem with most tennis players are huge leg muscles from sprinting around, jumping, semi-squatting all the time, moving in every direction, etc.

I think Kaley's problem is more to do with being an actress in Hollywood vying for a job versus getting that cushy hit tv job that gets syndicated and not caring about working out as much and restricting as much anymore.

Kaley-Cuoco-In-Romona-Keveza-2011-Emmy-Awards.jpg

Kaley-Cuoco-In-Badgley-Mischka-2012-People%E2%80%99s-Choice-Awards.jpg

I couldn't believe how tiny (frame/waist) she looked here. If only she'd do something about those armssss ugh (legs are, thankfully, hidden)

I thought she was hot at the start of BBT. Watching her slow fall from grace was painful. I think it might be intentional.

Her facial struckture has always been awkward to me. I can't seem to find an angle I like.

For someone who used to play tennis semi-pro, her arms are awfully flabby and untoned. I love her as an actress but she's really let herself go!
That comparison pic is god-awful!