giClsHe.jpg

5JeQfPE.jpg

At Givenchy Spring 2016

YJpFv30l.jpg

WLIwhIr.jpg

Those legs... :bow:

Reactions: 2 users
She has Kasia's body type!! Killer legs, tiny boobs and a nice xylo :kiss:
Her stomach doesn't look as good though. There are some unflattering side shots on instagram, UN kaileyhsu.

She has Kasia's body type!! Killer legs, tiny boobs and a nice xylo :kiss:
Her stomach doesn't look as good though. There are some unflattering side shots on instagram, UN kaileyhsu.

I was just thinking this. With her face, xylophone and legs she will be :ijizzed:when she gets her stomach sorted.

Idk, her face in the first pic looks a bit Korean American sorority girl at USC.
It may just be the styling / angle though since I kind of like the later ones with no eyebrows ha

Reactions: 1 user
There is nothing wrong with her stomach. She simply has no waist. She is build like a H, body type wise. Frontal pictures are unflattering, I have a similar body. It is a very unfortunate situation because you are skinny and yet you look thick.

Reactions: 1 user
There is nothing wrong with her stomach. She simply has no waist. She is build like a H, body type wise. Frontal pictures are unflattering, I have a similar body. It is a very unfortunate situation because you are skinny and yet you look thick.

Yup, I have the same body- type. Skinny legs, arms, small boobs, xylo, everything except the waist . It's a curse if your stomach is showing. :cautious:

I think Kailey is gorgeous, I like her face.