Kaia Gerber

At the MET Gala in ODLR.
1631575117728.png

1631575172733.png

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I like the dress but it does not look (as) good on her. Her broad shoulders looks even bigger and because she does not have a defined waist, did not made the impression of a hourglass body, which I believe was the intention. Maybe a long sleeve structure dress with her legs out would make a better alternative, giving spotlight to her best feature.
did I make myself understandable? I had quite a struggle to write lol

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Kaia’s best friend, Charlotte Lawrence at her prime a couple days ago. I know it’s got little to do with Kaia but I allowed myself to post it here because 1. that outing was actually with Kaia (pic taken by her presumably) and 2. we discussed Charlotte and Kit’s bodies here before so… why not! If this photo does not belong here scream, I’ll delete! :luv:

41184511-6E1F-4A8A-9E94-621547AD0062.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Kaia’s best friend, Charlotte Lawrence at her prime a couple days ago. I know it’s got little to do with Kaia but I allowed myself to post it here because 1. that outing was actually with Kaia (pic taken by her presumably) and 2. we discussed Charlotte and Kit’s bodies here before so… why not! If this photo does not belong here scream, I’ll delete! :luv:

View attachment 112718
She definitely is not in her prime. Photos that include her upper thighs tell a more complete story. This was posted 3 hours ago:..... definitely not worth disrupting Kaia's thread for.
IMG_7187.jpg

• Sad
  • Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 8 users
She skipped all of FW so I assume acting is her main focus now…who’s lying to this girl?

• Funny
Genuine question, but why does her face look so off in some videos? First, there was that video for Calvin Klein, now this... She looks like an entirely different person.

Imo I think it’s a combination of unflattering lighting and genetics. Looking back at Cindy’s older photos and how her face has progressed over the years, it seems like she and Kaia have features that are prone to rapid aging.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Imo I think it’s a combination of unflattering lighting and genetics. Looking back at Cindy’s older photos and how her face has progressed over the years, it seems like she and Kaia have features that are prone to rapid aging.
Not to mention she plays a 22 years old character in American horror story when she just turned 20. Is super rare to see a actor playing someone older

I have some similar physical features to Kaia - close-set eyes, thin + dry skin and hair, and facial asymmetry - and I've noticed that after I turned 20, those features, in combination with (wanted) fat loss from my face make it super easy for me to look haggard and older than I actually am if I'm not super vigilant about my sleep/exercise routines, diet, and skincare. Sucks, but she's a celebrity child who should have access to all sorts of treatments to offset these issues, so I'm surprised that she's ageing as fast as she seems to be.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Surprised no one has mentioned her break-up yet since it’s been in the media for a few days. I bet y’all wanted a head start with Jacob Elordi before letting the other skinnies know? :sneaky:

• Funny