Kaia Gerber

Boring, uninspired, and has nothing to it. Kaia's arms are not bad, but she looks boring.
Text placement is also weird, looks like some graphic design college project and not a Vogue cover, though I lost hope in Vogue..

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Boring, uninspired, and has nothing to it. Kaia's arms are not bad, but she looks boring.
Text placement is also weird, looks like some graphic design college project and not a Vogue cover, though I lost hope in Vogue..

She has been looking matronly and unfashionable since she’s gained weight. I believe she actually cannot look diverse at this weight other than looking like a country singer.

Considering this was Vogue’s recent editorial of Hailey Bieber , I think a considerable amount of photoshop was probably done to Kaia’s arms. Not hopeful that she’s lost some.

Vogue of Hailey Bieber:

7E197A84-FDE1-46C1-8E8A-40A75BA31639.jpeg
02364146-2EE9-4B29-ACDE-059EAB4817EE.jpeg

Recent picture of Hailey Bieber :
BECFF3AC-51FD-45D9-B725-F674E57124ED.jpeg

• Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
She has been looking matronly and unfashionable since she’s gained weight. I believe she actually cannot look diverse at this weight other than looking like a country singer.

Considering this was Vogue’s recent editorial of Hailey Bieber , I think a considerable amount of photoshop was probably done to Kaia’s arms. Not hopeful that she’s lost some.

Vogue of Hailey Bieber:

View attachment 102740View attachment 102741

Recent picture of Hailey Bieber :
View attachment 102742

She looks the same (i.e., fat) in all of these. Also, did you just try to prove that Vogue is using photoshop... by a comparison to her insta photo?

Reactions: 1 user
She looks the same (i.e., fat) in all of these.

Well judging by what some people think ( which is she doesn’t look half bad) , I don’t think she looks “the same”. Her arms are noticeably thinner than how they normally appear in candids and those Calvin Klein pictures.
by a comparison to her insta photo?
Probably not the best source I admit, but I do think this IG photo somewhat resembles her in real life which is fat. I mean she did a favor by posting a fat picture of herself, so why can’t I use it.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
No one's gonna look half as good in that outfit as Rianne does and you can't change my mind.
versace-fw21-look-36-717357.JPG

All I can say is: mediocre at best. Not her worst, not her best. She looks better from the side than from the front tho, I'll give her that.

I think it’s the fact that she’s (Kaia) wearing ten inch giant, chunky heels that make her legs look thinner than they are coupled with the skirt that fans out and is not tight fitted.
Every time I have my “fat” days, I have the same skirts that fan out and make my legs look thinner.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I think Kaia has lost some weight recently. I wasn’t too sure when I first saw it thinking it might be angled, but then the workout video reaffirms it for me. I think she looks way better now than she did back in lockdown days.

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
I think Kaia has lost some weight recently. I wasn’t too sure when I first saw it thinking it might be angled, but then the workout video reaffirms it for me. I think she looks way better now than she did back in lockdown days.

I wonder if she’s reevaluated her priorities and decided to take modelling seriously again after she watched herself on American Horror Stories and realised she can’t act?

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
I wonder if she’s reevaluated her priorities and decided to take modelling seriously again after she watched herself on American Horror Stories and realised she can’t act?

I wonder if it has something to do with model jobs coming back after lockdown. I feel like maybe she’s more functional that way. Thinner for work and bigger on holiday.
In any case, her look now is quite good (not too skinny and not too big) and hopefully she can maintain it.

Reactions: 3 users
911291F9-9657-4F8D-B7DD-9A6D6F19A398.png

44359FE9-1809-4392-BF20-2FBDDD2DB6CE.png

hopefully these weren’t as recent as the more recent posts in this thread but they just came up on IG :disgusted:

• Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 6 users
F1E0AE47-56C5-441A-9D7B-70480AB717D3.jpeg
6871CCAC-B3DC-4FC1-BAD2-55CB8BC12AF0.jpeg

recent paparazzi shots. Her legs are looking a little better imo, especially bc she’s not wearing compression leggings like she does in her workout videos.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 109095View attachment 109094
recent paparazzi shots. Her legs are looking a little better imo, especially bc she’s not wearing compression leggings like she does in her workout videos.

I don’t like it when she wears these flowy dresses that are loose. Despite her limbs, it gives the illusion that maybe her midsection is bloated or big.

Loose dresses is also my choice before my period to cover bloated mid section.

I don’t like it when she wears these flowy dresses that are loose. Despite her limbs, it gives the illusion that maybe her midsection is bloated or big.

Loose dresses is also my choice before my period to cover bloated mid section.
But when she doesn't wear those flowy and loose dresses, we can actually see how apple shaped and "boxy" she is.

She literally has no waist, and it's even more obvious without loose and flowy clothes.

Is nice to see she getting her shit together. Not near as good as 2017/18, but way better than she looked last year. Hope she keeps on this path
75668425-3835-4CBD-BB65-7483A3CC0758.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

I can’t figure her body out. She looks nice in some pics and terrible average in others. She did upgrade her taste in guys at least

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
At this point I feel like I’m over posting this thread, but I can’t help. I’m really happy to see her going back to her old body. I’m not exactly sure when this was filmed, but I’m loving it!

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users