Kaia Gerber

I didn't come here to beat an already dead horse but to share this recent video with you that she did for Glamour Magazine UK:

Glad to see that, if anything, she grew up to be a well-spoken, bright young lady. I see and hear hollow heads too much these days among models. Perhaps acting is a good branching step for her, away from modeling.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 5.44.29 PM.png

This tragedy appeared aside my inbox just now as I was organizing my emails. Sigh. Good reverse thinspo, if anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Wtf at that second shot of her "candidly" getting into her car. Who stands like that :eyeroll:
cc: Madison Beer's ""pap shots""

I didn't come here to beat an already dead horse but to share this recent video with you that she did for Glamour Magazine UK:

Glad to see that, if anything, she grew up to be a well-spoken, bright young lady. I see and hear hollow heads too much these days among models. Perhaps acting is a good branching step for her, away from modeling.

Ended up watching the video to try and figure out if the comment was satire or not but I still can't tell :spazrun:

Reactions: 2 users
Ended up watching the video to try and figure out if the comment was satire or not
Not quite ;) she's (by my low standards) better with words than other American (and nepo) models. Maybe not in this particular video per se. About the acting... We'll see about that soon enough.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I used to think the pictures of her newest campaign to Calvin Klein was the worst material she ever did. But the video is even more painful and ridiculous

this one is also ridiculous, however a little more watchable since she’s wearing fat covers, I mean, clothes.

• Sad
  • Pig
  • WTF
Reactions: 11 users
I used to think the pictures of her newest campaign to Calvin Klein was the worst material she ever did. But the video is even more painful and ridiculous

Honestly a bit pissed she's looking like this and still booking these major campaigns. I grabbed a few stills and I guess you could call this bravery lol

Edit: it's not uploading them for some reason :mclap: (probably a blessing) but it's the two moments where she's stretching to the side where you can see her thighs & where she's spinning in b/w and you can spot a roll in her back

• Agree
Honestly a bit pissed she's looking like this and still booking these major campaigns. I grabbed a few stills and I guess you could call this bravery lol

Edit: it's not uploading them for some reason :mclap: (probably a blessing) but it's the two moments where she's stretching to the side where you can see her thighs & where she's spinning in b/w and you can spot a roll in her back

Well of course famous models with a family legacy would continue to get covers and campaigns over non famous models. This is practically a given.
I would rather see Kaia than the Hadids or Kendall to be honest. Seeing Kaia doesn’t irritate me as much as seeing Kendall or Hadids because at least, at some point in her life, she actually gave a damn and tried, and was good at what she did.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I would rather see Kaia than the Hadids or Kendall to be honest. Seeing Kaia doesn’t irritate me as much as seeing Kendall or Hadids because at least, at some point in her life, she actually gave a damn and tried, and was good at what she did.
Couldn’t you say the same about Bella though? She did make the effort to lose weight a few times in her career and almost got down to an acceptable runway size. Even though she hasn’t been slim in a long time, she clearly still cares about modeling and tries (way too hard) to produce good work. But the fact still stands that she only got the jobs because of her famous parents and would be laughed out of a casting if not for them. Kaia doesn’t even appear to be trying in her current work; she looks bored and like she’d rather be anywhere else.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Well of course famous models with a family legacy would continue to get covers and campaigns over non famous models. This is practically a given.
But Kaia got worse over time in her work instead of becoming better (let's be honest, she always sucked in editorials and campaigns, but she was at least skinnier and less stumpy compared to now). Her good fase didn't last long if were going to be truthful.
Also, is just "trying" enough to be a model now? I'd like to think standards are higher than that...

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Damn, she is so plain and boring. Nothing bad in a simple, classic style but this girl is just so girl-next-door in a bad sense. If I saw her on the street I wouldn't look twice. As much as I appreciate the fact she is ambitious and clever, the rest puts me to sleep. Nothing interesting about her body, style, the clothes don't even fit that well...

"Oh my god, she has BoOtS on!"

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Damn, she is so plain and boring. Nothing bad in a simple, classic style but this girl is just so girl-next-door in a bad sense. If I saw her on the street I wouldn't look twice. As much as I appreciate the fact she is ambitious and clever, the rest puts me to sleep. Nothing interesting about her body, style, the clothes don't even fit that well...

"Oh my god, she has BoOtS on!"

To be honest, she’s not even considerably smart and clever.
She doesn’t come across as very quick-witted or intelligent as one would expect a perceptive and sharp-witted teenager to be. It’s only because we comparing her to other unintelligent “models” like Jenner or Hadids that she appears smart.

She only gives the impression she is (maybe intentionally?) through always holding a book, her book clubs, and her mellow vibe in interviews.
Never found her interview content that interesting and her personality just seems rather flat and meh to me.

The only thing I did respect was her self discipline, but it seems she’s lost that as well.
In real life and if she were a regular teen, I don’t think I would describe her as “smart”. Maybe “focused”.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
because we comparing her to other unintelligent “models” like Jenner or Hadids that she appears smart.
:nod:

Also although my sample size is itself limited, several of the Korean models I got to know whilst I was dating an ex were extremely intelligent, quick minded and pragmatic. Compared to the nepo-influencer variety which appeals to the lowest common denominator Kaia is probably not the worst—and, personally, when she was strikingly skinny, I also appreciated the skinny injection she gave to that morass of a scene—but any act of comparison which sets that as a standard seems depressing and what I hope at least to have a refuge from here as versus the rest of the internet.

Reactions: 2 users
Still stand by having loved her legs though; RIP legs, we had a great time.

A3787AF8-E86E-4AD9-B375-C8B8385C54F5.jpg

7B88013D-53A1-4829-9A08-980C0542C822.jpg

0091C585-0D46-456F-946D-1E4D8DCED850.jpg
cbef41885850174.jpg

Kaia .jpg

8F570E78-5EDF-4CE5-A9E0-EFC9B1A723C5.jpg

Qt_ktkqTURBXy9iMWI3N2I4OTQ0NzFmZGE0N2NkMTliNzgwYTEwNzc4ZC5qcGVnkpUCzQPAAMLDlQIAzQPAwsM.jpg

kaia-gerber-en-bikini.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
US Vogue June/July 2021

37062A87-F54A-4DCB-9B2D-33BF2A9E2CD4.jpeg

When I heard she was going to be on the cover, my expectations were VERY low so I was surprised that she doesn’t look as bad as I thought she would. Still not very good imo, but better than some of her recent work I suppose.

What do you guys think?

• Agree
US Vogue June/July 2021

View attachment 102709

When I heard she was going to be on the cover, my expectations were VERY low so I was surprised that she doesn’t look as bad as I thought she would. Still not very good imo, but better than some of her recent work I suppose.

What do you guys think?

She doesn’t look as bad body-wise although I’m getting more and more disappointed with Vogue and their covers.
This is pretty insipid of a cover and I would never have thought it were “Vogue”. Looks more like for Women’s Health, Allure or InStyle.

• Agree
She doesn’t look as bad body-wise although I’m getting more and more disappointed with Vogue and their covers.
This is pretty insipid of a cover and I would never have thought it were “Vogue”. Looks more like for Women’s Health, Allure or InStyle.

I gave up on US Vogue a long time ago…the moment when Anna put Kim Kardashian on the cover.

• Agree
  • Funny
US Vogue June/July 2021

View attachment 102709

What do you guys think?
When I first saw this circling around on Instagram I thought it was a fan edit using one of those shots from her Marc Jacobs perfume campaign.

• Funny