Kaia Gerber

I honestly don't know what I should say about this, other than I thought that her effort of working out would have turned into slimming down, but certainly, it didn't 'work out'...:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I honestly don't know what I should say about this, other than I thought that her effort of working out would have turned into slimming down, but certainly, it didn't 'work out'...:rolleyes:

A37C2020-635D-4CD3-A22B-27B53EB6CC8A.jpeg

Omg she is the LAST person who should be wearing these pants...

• Agree
  • Pig
Reactions: 7 users

I dislike her abysmal styling more than the actual weight gain :seeya:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

At least she's not wearing that horrendous mega hair. A point to her. Now her points are -398
Someone needs to say she's not an XXS anymore I guess she's not even an X. We can see the button is about to burst.
Also, I didn't know some humans were born without ankles. Her calf is directly attached to her foot. Everyday we learn something

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Very recent pictures of her. 10 minutes old, when she did one of her book club discussions.
PicsArt_01-28-11.16.03.jpg
PicsArt_01-28-11.25.32.jpg
PicsArt_01-28-11.26.27.jpg
Eventhough there's not much of her body visible, I felt like the arms were interesting.

(I blurred some names and words for internet anonymity, that's why it's edited as it's name)

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user