Kaia Gerber

I know it's all for the sake of pr and exposure but can we just talk about this for a second?

First of all, she looks so, so off-brand considering her current body and Celine aesthetic.
Second of all, she looks... Pudgy. Pudgy all around and no close-up of her arms can hide the fact that she gained, especially with that face. :hyper:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I know it's all for the sake of pr and exposure but can we just talk about this for a second?

First of all, she looks so, so off-brand considering her current body and Celine aesthetic.
Second of all, she looks... Pudgy. Pudgy all around and no close-up of her arms can hide the fact that she gained, especially with that face. :hyper:

Is it just me or do her eyes look even more disproportionately placed when she's at a high weight? They also look like they are sloping downwards at the outer corner. It's insane how much weight gain can change a face - imo, Kaia was stunning at her lower weights but now...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Is it just me or do her eyes look even more disproportionately placed when she's at a high weight? They also look like they are sloping downwards at the outer corner. It's insane how much weight gain can change a face - imo, Kaia was stunning at her lower weights but now...

It's not just you, everyone with a clear set of eyes can see it bright as day. They were always sloping downwards, however now that she's gained it doesn't give her that distinct doe eye look anymore, it's more of a "I haven't had proper sleep in a week" + face bloat combo that people get when they eat crap at 2am.

Which is a shame because her eyes are literally drowning in facial fat and before they were, along with her jawline and legs, one of the things I liked about her. :seeya:

Reactions: 1 user
Can't imagine posting a photo in something like this when there's just about no semblance of tone present. Even her upper chest area / collarbones look like they've been run through a blur filter.

Can't imagine posting a photo in something like this when there's just about no semblance of tone present. Even her upper chest area / collarbones look like they've been run through a blur filter.

When she was at her peak she could dress a bag of potato and still looks fierce. Now she's looking like she's trying her sexy secretary halloween costume

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Celine SS RTW 2021

CELINE.jpg

(I wonder why she didn't post these to her instagram yet :hahano: )

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Don’t mind me, just continuing to beat the dead horse (featuring her Halloween costume and more!)

F454F0C3-0DC5-4B47-A79D-E9E7942CEBA6.jpeg
D2253293-1141-47BA-9264-2827AC526918.jpeg

F8B38241-48BB-420A-ACD1-1847A11B3002.jpeg

5E092D19-A5F9-4658-B54C-AFE1104A9C78.jpeg
8CBC4AF0-914D-4A53-9F29-ABCA544512E4.jpeg

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
It's simply so...disappointing. I've been rooting for her, thinking what could stop a girl like this from having the world at her (insane) legs? A few stops at the Subway? This makes me appreciate models for their continuous work even more.

How to throw your potential away, inspired by talented Kaia Gerber

images (1).jpeg

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Sad
  • Pig
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 5 users
Fattest I have seen her in my life.
🤮 Looking worse than girls in the mall! I am loving this ballooning of everyone! Genuinely curious how fat she lets herself get!
14203374-1DB1-4DFA-BD40-B417EEEA2F4F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Kaia has never been known for having a particularly expressive face, but ever since she gained weight she’s been looking more and more dead inside (and a bit sad?). At least Taylor Hill is still emotive despite her weight gain, and even her mother was still interesting to look at even though she was never skinny as Kaia :nopity: Kaia really lost her spark and it’s a tragic evolution. Like @eliza88 said, there are normal girls at the mall who look better than her in terms of face and body!

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users