Kaia Gerber

I think locals (consciously or subconsciously) use "boring" as a replacement for "fat"
Well, someone actually commented that but deleted their comment a bit later !
Not ready yet to hear the truth.. :tsk:

56065AD7-976B-432B-9218-AA8AEFE7F923.jpeg

The thing who strikes me the most is that she isn’t skinny fit, and that what makes her look this flabby. If she were more toned, her gain weight wouldn’t shock us that much.
I could not agree more with you. Her body is one of the worst I've seen in my life. Her waist to hip ratio is a nightmare and she did not gained any muscle. She is looking like a bag of grease. Imagine all this fat moving up and down while she walks.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Can we really see her pussy hanging out :lol:

I had to revisit this since I was confused when I read it the first time. This comment was so immature, disgusting and uncalled for. I don’t get what is so funny either? If she’s having a wardrobe malfunction then it’s you trying to embarrass her for it, and if not then why were you looking for it? This is a public thread, have some respect.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 12 users
I used to think that I could never achieve a body like circa 2017/18 Kaia’s...I’m still not quite there yet but I would cry if I saw my arm like this in a photo
1309993C-F6EB-4BA4-AB84-FC783F41BB3F.jpeg

• Agree
  • Sad
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
@oceah That's true - didn't think before posting that comment. It was indeed immature and unfair. Thanks for calling me out.

Reactions: 7 users
The sad thing is, if she was still as skinny as she was circa 2018, at least this look would merely make her look strange instead of like a straight up lunatic.

Skinny people can make garbage bags look like fashion statements. She would make this look like high end garbage couture 💯

• Agree

When I first read caption I thought Milo is a nickname for kaia 😂 Enough skinny gossip for me for today.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Looks like there is no end in sight? Is this Erin Heatherton 2.0 or Karlie 2.0? Excited to see how it unfolds...

She looks like a mid 30s slightly depressed soccer mom picking her son up from baseball practice.

Side note: Saddest butt I have seen for one who goes to the gym so often .

19CF7360-6F5D-48D5-B7DC-7F196D009F1B.jpeg
E7637B92-C1DE-4496-ACAB-31E7A4B2947E.jpeg
3CD79382-F17B-40E9-B577-01EFAA42A819.jpeg
96E038BD-D327-4D18-B4D3-04C32F87B55F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Looks like there is no end in sight? Is this Erin Heatherton 2.0 or Karlie 2.0? Excited to see how it unfolds...

She looks like a mid 30s slightly depressed soccer mom picking her son up from baseball practice.

Side note: Saddest butt I have seen for one who goes to the gym so often .

View attachment 93057

The weight isn't doing her face any favors at all.
This picture in particular gives me Kylie Jenner vibes. Not a good look. :speechless:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
The weight isn't doing her face any favors at all.
This picture in particular gives me Kylie Jenner vibes. Not a good look. :speechless:

Totally agree with you there. Especially under the chin area. Man, I know she's young but I really used to look up to how thin she was and how much she made anything she wore look fantastic. Now she just looks awkward.

She looks unremarkable now, body-wise AND face-wise.

I've seen prettier and more proportional girls walk down the street and that's saying something. :tsk:

• Agree
I might have missed it, but I haven't seen anyone do a comparison yet.

Here's Kaia at Miu Miu in 2019:

kaia-gerber-catwalk-at-miu-miu-cruise-collection-s-s-2019-in-paris-6_thumbnail.jpg
kaia-gerber-walks-the-runway-during-the-miu-miu-show-as-part-of-the-paris-fashion-week-7.jpg

V.S. now:

bgus-1992744-001-510x600.jpg
kaia-gerber-vogue-italy-september-2020-0.jpg

Totally agree with you there. Especially under the chin area. Man, I know she's young but I really used to look up to how thin she was and how much she made anything she wore look fantastic. Now she just looks awkward.
She looks unremarkable now, body-wise AND face-wise.

I've seen prettier and more proportional girls walk down the street and that's saying something. :tsk:

And these right here get a big "same" from me. I used to envy her legs, now them (and the rest of her) is just... Bleh. Over it. Disappointed, but not surprised.
**edited due to inserting the same picture twice

Attachments

• kaia now.png
    kaia now.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Agree
  • Sad