Kaia Gerber

Idk, Spongebob's thigh gap is pretty impressive, whereas Kaia's...

View attachment 89477

Her body genuinely reminds me of this character from Family Guy

91EA5FE2-BA6E-4220-9300-B3DF545C2D30.jpeg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 16 users
this girl made me think of how kaia carries her weight and the saddest part is im pretty sure this girls legs are equal to kaias

Attachments

• IMG_5211.MP4
    1.6 MB
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 user

I gasped when I saw this post. Not that I didn't recognize her weight gain but I've been at old pictures of her lowest weight and the difference is literally 'huge'.

E69F36CA-2D6E-4E70-A7AF-12DD9176C068.jpeg
11270C7A-0404-4471-8DDB-FBB6B411AB1E.jpeg

Moderately creepy fan pics. Looks like her “passion” for modelling has been replaced by her love for burgers as shown in the pic above. Shame :jackoff:

• Sad
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 6 users
Moderately creepy fan pics. Looks like her “passion” for modelling has been replaced by her love for burgers as shown in the pic above. Shame :jackoff:

When I saw her in 2018 at Delilah's, she actually had a couple small intentional bites of a shared dessert, could have been more. (I couldn't look for too long in fear that I wouldn't be able to stop.)
It looked like it was "Kendalls' slutty brownie". Funny, because she was with them.
There also were fries on the table that Charlotte was eating from.

Looks like she adopted her best friends eating habits. Would be interesting to see a timeline of Charlottes weight gain to Kaia's 🤷‍♀️

Similar body type here and that's how I look around BMI 18 or maybe the high 17s. Unless your weight is evenly distributed, or your problem area is very easy to hide, most people don't look "good" yet at BMI 17.5.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Similar body type here and that's how I look around BMI 18 or maybe the high 17s. Unless your weight is evenly distributed, or your problem area is very easy to hide, most people don't look "good" yet at BMI 17.5.
Honestly though, she's past the point of looking "not good" to just looking bad. It would be one thing if her new softness was localised to one area (e.g in the 17 range all of my softness/bloat is in my lower stomach/upper thighs), but her whole body is just flabby and bloated, including her arms, legs, and her torso (especially in those godawful photos in the grey set). She's completely lost her collarbones and wrists + has a roll while walking which I've honestly never seen in anyone w/ a BMI under 18.3 or so.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Honestly though, she's past the point of looking "not good" to just looking bad. It would be one thing if her new softness was localised to one area (e.g in the 17 range all of my softness/bloat is in my lower stomach/upper thighs), but her whole body is just flabby and bloated, including her arms, legs, and her torso (especially in those godawful photos in the grey set). She's completely lost her collarbones and wrists + has a roll while walking which I've honestly never seen in anyone w/ a BMI under 18.3 or so.
You're right, I just read back and remembered it was I (two months ago) who suggested 17.5 as her current BMI lol. Probably body dysmorphia talking. But I feel like when you have this body type, there's no way to look "passably skinny"; you look like you're fat until you look amazing. That's why I say "you're only as skinny as your worst problem area."

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users