Kaia Gerber

Is it just me or has she started looking ...cheaper? Like with the dyed, short hair and blotchy California tan (and obviously the disappointing weight gain). She looked so classy and natural when she had her dark, longer hair and paler skin tone. Sad to see because Kaia's SG thread was what first exposed me to this website.
I personally am a fan of short hair, but weight gain makes anyone cheaper and look more "Victoria's Secret" if you know what I mean. She seems to be going that route.

She’s done a complete nosedive both in her figure and her style. She was always a little bit of a California basic girl but a couple years in the fashion industry and I’m sure also a stylist and she was looking great. But now the short hair and the colour is both tacky and unflattering. Idk what the hell shes doing tbh. Comparing her in the photo above to these photos here, it’s such a shame.
CEC3691E-AB52-4E41-9131-D7B382F8F32C.jpeg
BF76D1FE-FB03-4AB3-AEAB-7504DCD7C7BC.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Her face is so average now. She never really had a phenomenal face, but she at least looked decent skinny. Her body was the show stopper and now thats gone... soo... time for some acting classes.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
This may be a crude comparison but the vouge italia cover reminded me so much of a roblox character - like her midsection is a perfect square, and that’s the only thing of perfection going on with her body lately

Attachments

• B5C41304-03A9-4A80-BD5A-F0E12E640C90.png
    B5C41304-03A9-4A80-BD5A-F0E12E640C90.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
You know you’re doing something wrong when kids on Tiktok take more interesting cover photos than the magazine that inspired the challenge itself :nopity:

6A1E91DA-C12C-4693-BFDA-3E0CE9961841.jpeg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users

... Did someone forced her to film this ? She seems so unsure of her words and her posture seems like she’s uncomfortable.
What happened to the only nepo model who could actually be a real model ?

I feel like her career is already almost over, and that she had her prime from her 16 to 18. It’s a bit sad

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

... Did someone forced her to film this ? She seems so unsure of her words and her posture seems like she’s uncomfortable.
What happened to the only nepo model who could actually be a real model ?

I feel like her career is already almost over, and that she had her prime from her 16 to 18. It’s a bit sad

This is genuinely uncomfortable to watch. She looks and sounds like she's about to cry the entire time she's speaking. Somehow at 18 she looks meeker than she did when she was literally 14 years old and doing her first photoshoots.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users