Kaia Gerber

Kaia Gerber for Vogue Japan September Issue.

This makes me feel so uncomfortable. Like if I was going through some teenager's phone and accidentally found nudes.
Aside from that, I miss any form of aesthetic or artistic value in this shoot. I almost feel sorry for Kaia because this is simply cheap and vulgar.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users

I honestly don't know what I should think about this cover..

Ugh, so trashy. Other models could have pulled that look off and not made it look vulgar. But on Kaia it just looks like mall trash.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

I honestly don't know what I should think about this cover..

Also, what is going on with her lips? Did the make up artist just do a terrible job over-drawing Kaia’s lips or has Kaia had work done? Her lips remind me of Kardashian/Jenner lips. Speaking of, this entire shoot gives me Kardashian/Jenner vibes:disgusted:

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

I really dislike the makeup she's in on the cover. I'm no makeup artist or visionary but in my opinion, it would have been far more sexy to leave her lips bare or nude and lighten up on the contour*. This reminds me of girls who get fake IDs and go out for the first time -- there's no sprezzatura employed here at all.

*if her cheekbones were actually prominent :nopity:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Same reason Taylor Hill’s Instagram is full of pictures of her dog: to hide the weight gain
Hopefully, she'll never have to get a Rottweiler (Taylor H should though... She needs at least that to hide her rolls)

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Quite aside from the weight gain, her knees during the squats in the second video are hurting me so badly 😬

As you can tell from my amount of entries on Kaia's thread, I quite have a soft spot for her.
I mean it does bother me, that she has gained so much weight because when Kaia was at her skinniest, she was definitely my ultimate thinspo.
I still would be interested about how much she would have to loose to get back to her best form? What are you assuming? And what would your diet regime/restrictions/planned time be if you would be her?
4EA17E8A00000578-0-image-a-47_1532733852347.jpeg
7bfda7462a50df843f96da239f1284cf 2.jpeg
kaia-gerber-und-cindy-crawford-3.jpeg
wodeVEv 2.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
EC5D0933-6EEA-4090-A3EE-06438A862999.jpeg

Not a fan. With that hair and all the tattoos she kinda gives me Dua Lipa vibes.
She has a classical beauty face and there’s no other look working for her. I liked her best with her long hair, especially when she’s styled as natural and subtle as here:
95787C02-9CAF-4E6E-A837-FAE61EBEC0A3.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 87991
Not a fan. With that hair and all the tattoos she kinda gives me Dua Lipa vibes.
She has a classical beauty face and there’s no other look working for her. I liked her best with her long hair, especially when she’s styled as natural and subtle as here:
View attachment 87994

Also it looks like her hair quality is much worse now if you compare it with the second pic. Her hair used to be thick and voluminous and now it's just so thin... (just realized using these adjectives describing hair is the only time they the have opposite implication)

Is it just me or has she started looking ...cheaper? Like with the dyed, short hair and blotchy California tan (and obviously the disappointing weight gain). She looked so classy and natural when she had her dark, longer hair and paler skin tone. Sad to see because Kaia's SG thread was what first exposed me to this website.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user