Kaia Gerber

I‘m truly wondering why she keeps bringing this puppy to the gym? A new form of weights?!
I would never, and my dog is very cute, bring him to my gym, like how attention seeking is this behavior?
Also, do you think there is some progress in her body compared to the last pics?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

I‘m truly wondering why she keeps bringing this puppy to the gym? A new form of weights?!
I would never, and my dog is very cute, bring him to my gym, like how attention seeking is this behavior?
Also, do you think there is some progress in her body compared to the last pics?

I'm thinking maybe it's a social media marketing thing. Puppies do well on Instagram and gyms could use the help with COVID. This post got 15k likes for example. Plus it's particularly apt for a gym called "Dogpound".

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Isn’t a puppy like a standard celeb accessory? A lot of celebs take their dogs with them wherever they go. I doubt it’s for the attention, they probably just really love their dog lol.
I'm thinking maybe it's a social media marketing thing. Puppies do well on Instagram and gyms could use the help with COVID. This post got 15k likes for example. Plus it's particularly apt for a gym called "Dogpound".

Celebs also do well on Instagram, no?
Seriously though, I don’t think Dogpound needs any help in the marketing department. It’s very exclusive, majority of their clients are celebs, athletes and the very wealthy. There’s also a long waiting list to join. I think Kaia simply decided it’d be fun if she took her puppy with her to the gym. I’d probably do the same if I knew my dog wouldn’t get stressed out by it all.

Isn’t a puppy like a standard celeb accessory? A lot of celebs take their dogs with them wherever they go. I doubt it’s for the attention, they probably just really love their dog lol.

Celebs also do well on Instagram, no?
Seriously though, I don’t think Dogpound needs any help in the marketing department. It’s very exclusive, majority of their clients are celebs, athletes and the very wealthy. There’s also a long waiting list to join. I think Kaia simply decided it’d be fun if she took her puppy with her to the gym. I’d probably do the same if I knew my dog wouldn’t get stressed out by it all.

You could be right and I could just be jaded. It certainly doesn't hurt their brand awareness, in either case.

Reactions: 2 users
I never thought I could say but I'm thinking Kaia is starting to look like very other girl. :cautious:
Even friends of mine, obviously including me, are skinnier than her now.

. 326907.jpgcindy-crawford-and-kaia-gerber-leaves-a-gym-in-new-york-09-04-2018-9.jpgkaia-gerber-summer-style-malibu-08-24-2018-8.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Who fucking cares what her BMI is?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Aren’t you the 5’4 “model” who asked to have her account deleted? Wtf are you still doing on here, if you’re not going to contribute anything just leave SGF already instead of making useless comments. We all appreciate the skinny aesthetic and Kaia is a model, so of course we care about her BMI.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Aren’t you the 5’4 “model” who asked to have her account deleted? Wtf are you still doing on here, if you’re not going to contribute anything just leave SGF already instead of making useless comments. We all appreciate the skinny aesthetic and Kaia is a model, so of course we care about her BMI.
Hahaha ya'll need to get a life... Look at yourselves, are you really so miserable with your own lives that you spend your days making dumb forums on the internet where you criticize models and celebrities if they weigh more than 10lbs dripping wet... Its pathetic, honestly think theres some jealousy going on that despite your drastic efforts to lose weight and be successful "models", youre still not getting as much recognition as these "heavier" famous models who are "sOoOo GrOsS" in your opinion... Maybe you should contribute something useful to the world instead of telling me to make useful contributions to these shitshow forums because we all have so much more to offer the world than our weight :)

• Dislike
  • Disagree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 16 users
Hahaha ya'll need to get a life... Look at yourselves, are you really so miserable with your own lives that you spend your days making dumb forums on the internet where you criticize models and celebrities if they weigh more than 10lbs dripping wet... Its pathetic, honestly think theres some jealousy going on that despite your drastic efforts to lose weight and be successful "models", youre still not getting as much recognition as these "heavier" famous models who are "sOoOo GrOsS" in your opinion... Maybe you should contribute something useful to the world instead of telling me to make useful contributions to these shitshow forums because we all have so much more to offer the world than our weight :)
Long-winded way to let us know that you're an absolute idiot. Did you not read the rules and the orientation threads when you applied for membership? What did you expect from a forum named Skinny fucking Gossip. You do realise that a good number of girls here are successful models, right? Before you say anything, no this does not include stumpy lil 5'4 'models'. Maybe you're too dense to comprehend this but everyone here has lives outside the forum, this is just our little skinny-haven. Anyway, seems like this isn't the right place for you - have fun achieving your 'healthy' weight and 'natural' measurements, I guess.
Also, if you're gonna use 'y'all', put the apostrophe in the right spot, dumbass.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users

:seeya:...anyway,

Does anyone have assumptions about her current weight/BMI?

I think, a very soft 17

Reactions: 1 user
Long-winded way to let us know that you're an absolute idiot. Did you not read the rules and the orientation threads when you applied for membership? What did you expect from a forum named Skinny fucking Gossip. You do realise that a good number of girls here are successful models, right? Before you say anything, no this does not include stumpy lil 5'4 'models'. Maybe you're too dense to comprehend this but everyone here has lives outside the forum, this is just our little skinny-haven. Anyway, seems like this isn't the right place for you - have fun achieving your 'healthy' weight and 'natural' measurements, I guess.
Also, if you're gonna use 'y'all', put the apostrophe in the right spot, dumbass.
Got nothing else to say other than to insult my intelligence? But this is a "forum named skinny fucking gossip" aren't you supposed to insult my weight because you're so clearly insecure about your own?? Or are you too dense to comprehend that criticising other people's weight and body types wont make you feel better about yourself?

• Disagree
  • Dislike
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 9 users