Kaia Gerber

I like her initiative, although not sure how hosting someone counts as social distancing or maybe they'll only talk over technology?

Saw she was doing an Instagram live, she’s looking even worse than I’d expected honestly :badgirl:

Attachments

• E38A52A9-4A37-416A-95D6-E5A0BEABBE4A.jpeg
    E38A52A9-4A37-416A-95D6-E5A0BEABBE4A.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah she hasn’t been looking great since long time ago (at least considering her profession, although for a normal girl I actually find her really cute) but I have to say that she is quite a nice surprise, very eloquent and a sweet girl. Doesn’t fit the classic “model mold” personality wise and I mean that in a good way...also, there is a certain grace in the way she talks and moves. Guess that’s the way is it when your mum is Cindy Crawford. Anyways, I find her a pleasant human being, maybe someone who would make a good friend although you can’t really judge a person only by an instagram live or listening to them talk in an interview.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I think Kaia continues to gain during quarantine time. I think this is actually the largest she has ever been during her model years.

606AAD62-AB05-47F9-9E3F-FF7BFCCFCD99.jpeg
73FB2966-8C2F-48B8-B5BF-2CF8DBDC4E65.jpeg
0D70D209-B365-410E-A6E4-EBE0909909D3.jpeg

Always felt like she was one of the more disciplined models, so I’m genuinely surprised for this noticeable gain. Hopefully she will end up losing all of this home weight after she gets back to the runway !

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 15.54.44.png

Even in her instagram posts where you know she'll be trying to look her skinniest she looks ... meh. and soft. I know being at home in quarantine is tricky but like shes rich so she'll have a home gym and stuff like it is possible for her to keep on top of it.

• Agree
I think Kaia continues to gain during quarantine time. I think this is actually the largest she has ever been during her model years.

View attachment 74324View attachment 74325View attachment 74326

Always felt like she was one of the more disciplined models, so I’m genuinely surprised for this noticeable gain. Hopefully she will end up losing all of this home weight after she gets back to the runway !
I love short hair, but this is not it. It totally accentuates her broad ass upper body and her round face. This haircut would be way cuter if she lost weight.:run:

View attachment 74324View attachment 74325View attachment 74326

WOW! She has gained a LOT.

Not sure if anyone agrees or not - but her 'new' crowd seems to be a lot less 'health-conscious' then her old friends.

Maybe she's not as motivated as she isn't hanging out with her thin friends i.e. Charlotte Lawrence, Charlotte Dalessio, Chiara etc?

You'd think being a HUGE model would be motivation enough?

I hope she looses after quarantine, she was one of the celebrity spawn that i felt actually had talent!

WOW! She has gained a LOT.

Not sure if anyone agrees or not - but her 'new' crowd seems to be a lot less 'health-conscious' then her old friends.

Maybe she's not as motivated as she isn't hanging out with her thin friends i.e. Charlotte Lawrence, Charlotte Dalessio, Chiara etc?

You'd think being a HUGE model would be motivation enough?

I hope she looses after quarantine, she was one of the celebrity spawn that i felt actually had talent!

Charlotte Lawrence, Charlotte D‘Alessio - are you kidding?
Aside from that, she had gained already long before quarantine, seems quite comfortable at her current weight so I doubt she’s gonna lose it and even tho she‘s boring and average as hell now I would not consider her as huge.

View attachment 74325View attachment 74326

She’s giving me such Mariah Carey vibes in these pics! Anyone else see it?

2663BB7B-BD1D-4491-A45F-AAA323199449.jpeg

• Funny
Moschino F/W 2020
_FIO1305.jpg

I might just be used to her fuller quarantine face and have forgotten what she usually looks like, but her face doesn't look too great here to me. The nasolabial folds and eye bags are more pronounced than usual, but luckily for her, everything she's wearing distracts from anything she's got going on up there. I hope she's taking good care of her skin because she seems to do a lot of laying in the sun on social media, so I hope any tan she gets is fake and she's been wearing sunscreen.

I’m sorry but it’s tragic. I feel uncomfortable.:(:( Some people think that she looks unhealthy on that photos.
46639DD6-1F26-4480-8640-E6D67410DC90.jpeg
EF0F77BE-4923-4456-A23B-042E4401AEE9.jpeg

For for me she looks unhealthy now! Her look scares me.
Honestly, Kaia is my thinspo. If you wanna eat a dessert, just look at her
new photos and ask yourself do you wanna look like that bloated puffy girl? Maybe I’m to rude:p
BA0B4668-3756-4ED2-8440-A3A5A20E4655.jpeg
6B7A520C-1150-4618-86C3-929D95E1DB84.jpeg
5C1FF3CC-3DC8-4CCE-8FF7-FB1A8080E301.jpeg
03439A41-12AE-4B95-A535-B4245822A3D5.jpeg
9A24809C-2758-45DD-8F82-7D6A4755AAD1.jpeg
E82488A9-1B79-42AC-B9BB-111A5857427C.jpeg

5483D73F-3519-401F-A754-85552E9F1078.jpeg

Attachments

• BA07099E-7725-4BE5-BD4F-1C9D38B92D47.jpeg
    BA07099E-7725-4BE5-BD4F-1C9D38B92D47.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Disagree
Reactions: 9 users
I’m sorry but it’s tragic. I feel uncomfortable.:(:( Some people think that she looks unhealthy on that photos.
View attachment 75415View attachment 75416
For for me she looks unhealthy now! Her look scares me.
Honestly, Kaia is my thinspo. If you wanna eat a dessert, just look at her
new photos and ask yourself do you wanna look like that bloated puffy girl? Maybe I’m to rude:p
View attachment 75417View attachment 75418View attachment 75419View attachment 75420View attachment 75421View attachment 75422
View attachment 75414
I don’t think she looks all that bad right now despite the weight gain. It’s probably a lot of water weight. She is young and can lose the few pounds in a week. I’m sure when she is back on the runway, the weight will come off. She is one of the more dedicated and disciplined models right now. Crossing my fingers🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think she looks all that bad right now despite the weight gain. It’s probably a lot of water weight. She is young and can lose the few pounds in a week. I’m sure when she is back on the runway, the weight will come off. She is one of the more dedicated and disciplined models right now. Crossing my fingers🤞🤞🤞

Oh, I hope so

I think based on pictures of her a lot younger, she is not naturally skinny, slim maybe but not her prime skinny. Cindy was also never particularly skinny. This is just an extrapolation, but I am guessing maintaining her prime weight is slightly harder for her. She is not looking irredeemably bad yet so here's to hoping instead of yo-yoing between SG skinny and bland she finds a golden medium that is sustainable.
Ru8op9Z.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I think the main reason she looks quite bad is because of her unfortunate body shape where all the weight goes to the upper area. I think that if her weight gain was more distributed on her body she would probably look much better and the gain would be less evident.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think the main reason she looks quite bad is because of her unfortunate body shape where all the weight goes to the upper area. I think that if her weight gain was more distributed on her body she would probably look much better and the gain would be less evident.
Alongside with the short unflattering haircut that makes her look even chubbier than she actually is.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think based on pictures of her a lot younger, she is not naturally skinny, slim maybe but not her prime skinny. Cindy was also never particularly skinny. This is just an extrapolation, but I am guessing maintaining her prime weight is slightly harder for her. She is not looking irredeemably bad yet so here's to hoping instead of yo-yoing between SG skinny and bland she finds a golden medium that is sustainable.
View attachment 75433

Agree. Cindy has said on one or two occasions that Kaia was not naturally skinny. When Kaia first started modelling, Cindy said this:

Today, models are expected to be so tiny and I worry about that for her, because that was never my natural body type and I don't think it'll be hers either," said Cindy. "Still, I'll say to her, 'Enjoy carbs while you can!

"A lot of times I fill up on junk food—when you're working, it's hard to monitor what you're putting in your body." But it's your job to monitor what you eat. :yawn:
In addition, I am not a fan of tattoos on models, when you're done with your career do what you want, but having more than 8 tattoos now... Tacky. Yes, they're mostly small, but still. And she is 18, who knows how many she'll get before turning 30. :ohno:

• Agree