Kaia Gerber

That video was
cringe-gif-4.gif

Reactions: 1 user
She's trying but she's so average/boring to look at. I hope she nips the weight gain in the bud and surprises us all with a sleeker physique ASAP.

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 73250
definitely not the greatest shes looked.😕
Yes but at least try to hide your stomach. She is not in shape and I think she obviously knows that her waist is not her best part, so why showing it? Why don't you just wear something that can hide your waist and show your legs? Why can't people (especially a model) learn how to dress for their bodies?
(apart from that I hate Tik Tok and I find it so annoying, but that's probably personal taste since it apparently is a very successful platform)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Yes but at least try to hide your stomach. She is not in shape and I think she obviously knows that her waist is not her best part, so why showing it? Why don't you just wear something that can hide your waist and show your legs? Why can't people (especially a model) learn how to dress for their bodies?
(apart from that I hate Tik Tok and I find it so annoying, but that's probably personal taste since it apparently is a very successful platform)
She is really, really bloated here - no, it doesn’t look good. It also wasn’t necessary to wear a crop top or to film that annoying tiktok video at all. But I’m not gonna lie, I sometimes have days where I look like this - not my best days obviously and I also would kill my friend if he showed my body like this but yes, it happens sometimes after a heavier meal or after I ate more frequently than usual. I want to add that I make sure that I’ll be fasting for the next days when it happens that my belly sticks out.
So I won’t be too hard on her, I just wonder why in this world she would let her friend post that shit.

just a couple more tiktoks ft Kaia Bc I know how much everyone absolutely LOVES them...
Looks like she’s been hanging around Cara D and peep the twerking on the very last seconds of the first vid.

Although these do make me roll my eyes a bit I’m mildly entertained by seeing Kaia in such casual settings and not on runways or anything work related.

If she wants to branch out into being popular from TikToks, she can at least be in rhythm with whoever she's filming with. Those out of sync videos are driving me nuts.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I just saw her and Cara on her insta stories, are they quarantined together? If not, it seems irresponsible to be showing your followers how blatantly you’re disregarding the CDC’s guidelines on stopping nonessential contact with others. I’d love to drive even just 5 minutes to see my friends but instead we all have to FaceTime. It’s better than going to clubs or restaurants I guess, but it seems a little reckless.
A4FB2606-3575-4875-A327-3989E0BF8B4E.png

If I’m missing out on some info, please correct me!

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I just saw her and Cara on her insta stories, are they quarantined together? If not, it seems irresponsible to be showing your followers how blatantly you’re disregarding the CDC’s guidelines on stopping nonessential contact with others. I’d love to drive even just 5 minutes to see my friends but instead we all have to FaceTime. It’s better than going to clubs or restaurants I guess, but it seems a little reckless. View attachment 73312
If I’m missing out on some info, please correct me!
Yep, some people apparently don't realise how stupid and vapid it makes you look when you're failing to respect quarantine.

• Agree