Kaia Gerber

It's not what concerns me. More like... do you think she has a binging problem? It's hard to gain a lot of weight in a short period of time, even if you "cheat" from time to time. Usually, models who gain a significant amount come out as bulimics or bingers. Also, this painfully looking bloat is atypical. If I eat a lot of food my tummy is still very flat, though full. But I remember that in the past when I binged I would end up looking like this. Maybe she restricted a lot and her body could not handle it anymore? Why post it on the stories, though?

I don’t think she’s bulimic - obviously this is hard to tell but she doesn’t have the Alesya Kaf-esque chipmunk cheeks. They happen to a lot of - but not all - bulimics. The bloat also could just be constipation, her period, or as @americano suggested dairy. Bingeing is unfortunately common after restriction but I don’t think the bloat alone is evidence of this.

Reactions: 2 users
she's even trolling in paparazzi shots
1580448633443.png

1580448674193.png

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
Saw this while getting my groceries.
The devil works hard, but American tabloids work harder...

Attachments

• 90A4BB14-6142-41E2-819E-74E773198A4A.jpeg
    90A4BB14-6142-41E2-819E-74E773198A4A.jpeg
    698.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Funny
Reactions: 14 users
View attachment 71048Hmmm..

I looked up the book and it’s something along the lines of teaching your kids to be more responsible so they will like themselves more?... To be fair I’m not really that surprised she’s reading a parenting book but I don’t know what it has to do with the bloated ice cream belly ?
Tabloids were reporting she was pregnant, she's just mocking them.

Reactions: 1 users
Tabloids were reporting she was pregnant, she's just mocking them.

Yeah, she may be a bit bloated but IMO it looks more like she’s literally pushing her stomach out to mock them lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Also does anyone else think that her stomach looks weird?? It isn't bloated but in some pictures it has an strange shape. That dress definitely was a mistake.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Also does anyone else think that her stomach looks weird?? It isn't bloated but in some pictures it has an strange shape. That dress definitely was a mistake.

I just think she has an apple body shape. As soon as she gains, one can see it in her midsection, boobs and stomach. She never had a defined waist, even at her skinniest.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She’s definitely lost, but she looks very different depending on the angles she uses.

Here she looks tiny:
0DA2E617-B07A-4521-86C1-25DFDB91AE45.jpeg

But here she looks muscular, but not SG skinny IMO (although her arms are very nice)
61D43DBD-E9EA-440F-A91A-4EF157769695.jpeg

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 6 users

The dress on the third pic is really not flattering... Her legs staying pretty slim no matter the weight she gains accentuate the weight gain on her upper body, those armpits.. That is sad because when I used to like her body I disliked her face but now that I like her face better (could be even better with less weight on it though), I really don't like her body anymore