Kaia Gerber

She looks really old... and weirdly sort of manly, at least to me.
I have to disagree. To me, she looks youthful and fresh. I it's think the way she carries herself makes her seem a little mature, and while her body may be a bit square shaped, her thin and dainty frame balances it out.

New bikini post on insta with Heather Sage. Look at that difference in butt/thigh.
I’m always amazed at how she can make people I’d consider already skinny/slim look muscular and bulky.

Reactions: 2 users
35D39265-D843-4D21-955A-1A50744BAF46.jpeg
D7D5D294-F3DB-4AA7-B912-C8EC42071E97.jpeg

• Pig
Reactions: 1 user
I've fallen in love with all things 60's lately, so that Loewe shoot is right up my alley. She looks regal!

• Agree
Not a fan of Kaia in this shoot. I think the shoot itself (including clothes and styling) is lovely but Kaia looks v boring IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
At least nine. This flower (cute!), Jordan, this lady-Venus on her arm, "I know" on her wrist, a small spacecraft, an angel on her ribs, small red heart, 23 above her elbow, Strawbery Frields on her back...
She also has "1999" above her heel, "Prez" on her right shoulder and "Silent Madness" on the back of her left ankle. Quite a collection!

• Useful
At least nine. This flower (cute!), Jordan, this lady-Venus on her arm, "I know" on her wrist, a small spacecraft, an angel on her ribs, small red heart, 23 above her elbow, Strawbery Frields on her back...

Thank you for your answer ! I admit that I don’t really understand this trend of having a ton of small tattoos everywhere.. Could it cause harm to her in her modeling career, although she’s « Kaia Gerber » ?

• Agree
Thank you for your answer ! I admit that I don’t really understand this trend of having a ton of small tattoos everywhere.. Could it cause harm to her in her modeling career, although she’s « Kaia Gerber » ?
Still less harm than Faretta's hideous tattoo of her ex's initials in the decolletage area... :whistling:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
It’s amazing how much shorter her legs look with the weight gain! I had to look twice at this before realising it was her posting it

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users