Kaia Gerber

21363336-7716869-Messy_hair_don_t_care_The_5ft9in_daughter_of_Cindy_Crawford_and_-a-69_1574478...jpg
21363338-7716869-On_a_plane_Kaia_was_previously_in_New_York_to_launch_a_Marc_Jaco-a-65_1574478...jpg
21363314-7716869-Auspicious_beginning_The_two_were_first_in_close_contact_when_th-a-28_1574485...jpg
EKD_CPAWoAYhqs8.jpeg

new pictures!

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
The neckline of this dress really isn't doing her broad shoulders any favors
(I also feel like she's too pretty for Pete???)

37df2d59c05e8b06349088811bf171e8

I don't know why, but Youtube recommended this to me:

I just kind of skimmed through the video, in a nutshell it was kind of armchair-psychology-ish discussing Pete's borderline personality disorder and how people with it usually latch onto people they're dating & Pete's odd exhibited behavior at times concerning and how any young girl like Kaia should avoid such a walking red flag -- was kind of disappointed by the clickbait-y title but I do agree that to the outsider this relationship seems weird and I don't stan. She just turned 18, he's 26 - such different phases in life, I wouldn't even see myself dating an 18-yo. What do they even have in common?

• Disagree
Reactions: 7 users

I just kind of skimmed through the video, in a nutshell it was kind of armchair-psychology-ish discussing Pete's borderline personality disorder and how people with it usually latch onto people they're dating & Pete's odd exhibited behavior at times concerning and how any young girl like Kaia should avoid such a walking red flag -- was kind of disappointed by the clickbait-y title but I do agree that to the outsider this relationship seems weird and I don't stan. She just turned 18, he's 26 - such different phases in life, I wouldn't even see myself dating an 18-yo. What do they even have in common?

lol, you’d die knowing how old my boyfriend is if you think 18/26 is far apart. You have to remember that she’s been working from a young age, around adults all the time. The industry matures you, and if it doesn’t then you’d probably not be working for very long.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

What’s with this obsession they have on the internet with relationship age gaps? We’re not talking about a 35 yr old man with a 15/16 years old girl. She’s 18, a top model, with a guy in his 20s lol. I dated a 25 yr old guy when I was 19, nothing shocking or out of place. Have you seen 18 years old boys? Who the fuck wants to date them

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 16 users
The only guy my age I’ve ever dated completely manipulated me, ghosted me after my first time having sex ever, made me the most insecure girl in the world for two years cause he was too young and immature to express his feeling. Once I started dating slightly older guys, my love life changed.

Reactions: 6 users
She just turned 18, he's 26
I think November 16th is more recent than September 3rd but maybe someone can fact check me on that :useful:
C9ADEA03-22D3-471E-BC3C-82EC9F5E18B5.jpeg

6F4C18B3-43A6-4CB8-A868-986F686339EA.jpeg

I swear this age gap policing is so tedious. I came here to read “wow Kaia looks so average now” not “0mg mid 20s is wayyyy too old!!!!1”

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users

lol, you’d die knowing how old my boyfriend is if you think 18/26 is far apart. You have to remember that she’s been working from a young age, around adults all the time. The industry matures you, and if it doesn’t then you’d probably not be working for very long.

I agree with @SugarFree. I started working in the media/arts industry when I was in kindergarden and everyone around me were adults. I never had the capability to make friends my own age because of this. I was just not at the same stage in my life as others my age were. My partner and I have an 18 year gap and I liked that he understood me because we were both going through career/industry changes. Your physical age really isn't a determinant for much.

Reactions: 5 users
She still looks so tired maybe eye bags and the weary look is genetic but I would have thought that since its not fashion week and she’s gained that she wouldn’t have the drained look...

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She is so SOFT right now. What a few months of SLT and fasting would do. Curious to see how this progresses next year.
Tbh it would probably bulk her up- she already has no waist and broad shoulders, so she seems prone to the linebacker look. SLT made me look great (destroyed my waist though) but not in any way “dainty” skinny like Kaia was at her best.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user