Kaia Gerber

From her instagram story
D376AAFB-68FA-42FB-B1D0-6FEDB4F55491.png

Her arm is looking TINY in this pic — even though you can barely see it

I think she might be around 50kg..
At 5'9??? That was my lowest weight and I have a similar-ish body type and while I didn't look bad, Kaia even off-peak is a few kilos lower at least. I'm not an objective judge at all when it comes to my own body, but I'm pretty sure I never looked like Kaia. (yet :sneaky:)

I'd put her lowest weight around 45kg and highest recent weight around 48kg.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
May be a controversial statement but I have more respect for Kaia than 99% of nepo models. No question she has it easier than other models (I honestly can't imagine how difficult it is for everyone working hard to make it with 'famous' girls taking jobs) and her name has a huge influence in her success but she's at least working to stay in an acceptable shape despite being hit by her body becoming more "womanlike" as she turned 18. Gemma fell apart at this point and Gigi/Bella didn't even have the look in the first place but it looks like Kaia is getting back on track and I hope she doesn't give into the easy option because her legs from a year ago were truly a dream (let's enjoy a little throwback)
Kaia-Walked-Down-Saint-Laurent-Runway-Leather-Shorts.jpg

• Eye Roll
  • Useful
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users
May be a controversial statement but I have more respect for Kaia than 99% of nepo models. No question she has it easier than other models (I honestly can't imagine how difficult it is for everyone working hard to make it with 'famous' girls taking jobs) and her name has a huge influence in her success but she's at least working to stay in an acceptable shape despite being hit by her body becoming more "womanlike" as she turned 18. Gemma fell apart at this point and Gigi/Bella didn't even have the look in the first place but it looks like Kaia is getting back on track and I hope she doesn't give into the easy option because her legs from a year ago were truly a dream (let's enjoy a little throwback)View attachment 67001

I swear I’ve read this exact comment before.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
At 5'9??? That was my lowest weight and I have a similar-ish body type and while I didn't look bad, Kaia even off-peak is a few kilos lower at least. I'm not an objective judge at all when it comes to my own body, but I'm pretty sure I never looked like Kaia. (yet :sneaky:)

Agreed. I'm 5'9 and 51 and I look nowhere near as good... HOWEVER, if theoretically, I had more muscle than Kaia who is known for having v little muscle mass, I could be 2-3 kilos heavier and look the same. No two bodies are the same.

I would guess she's 48-ish.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I swear I’ve read this exact comment before.

The fact I literally had to check that I hadn’t posted a comment identical to that one tells me that I probably should be more original with my thoughts. I’ll be sure to reserve my opinion for when it’s actually needed in future

The last pic i-

Can we demolish using this Twitter slang here? It comes across as poor verbal skills and unoriginality. You- you- what? Finish the fucking sentence. :smash:

Back to Kaia: yes she looks great in mini dresses that showcase her legs and hide her big bosom. She also rocks the brown lipstick, makes her look so much more mature and somehow balances her face!

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users
Can we demolish using this Twitter slang here? It comes across as poor verbal skills and unoriginality. You- you- what? Finish the fucking sentence. :smash:

Back to Kaia: yes she looks great in mini dresses that showcase her legs and hide her big bosom. She also rocks the brown lipstick, makes her look so much more mature and somehow balances her face!

Yes I’m sorry you’re totally right ! I mean that I was surprised by how unflattering the last pic was, angles can be so harsh sometimes.

And I totally agree with you ! She looks wonderful in these pics.

Reactions: 1 user
this is the best I’ve seen her waist look

Mmm may just be a matter of taste but her waist kinda just looks like every 18 year old girl's waist? All my friends who are on the skinnier side basically look like that but with bigger arms

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Mmm may just be a matter of taste but her waist kinda just looks like every 18 year old girl's waist? All my friends who are on the skinnier side basically look like that but with bigger arms
sure, but in the context of Kaia who is known to have a very straight and rather unflattering midsection, I will repeat: this is the best I’ve seen her waist look.

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users