Kaia Gerber

Versace S/S 20
GexaKfv.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
She is in Lexi's story drinking with Mica and Binx. Glad to see it. They are much better influences than the Hadids or Vitto and co. :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
She’s not at her thinnest but I think she looks good still. Same day as above but a different angle
1CADF239-9C54-4E57-893F-ED6BA9EC03C6.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
468792E9-842D-445C-BAC8-40D6514A1373.jpeg
FD8E2707-41A5-4A94-B551-482D50895CE2.jpeg

Looking better already. Speaks volumes about how effective heavy restriction, daily workouts and a shit ton of walking can be within a couple weeks. Also think the outfit is super cute and flattering for her.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
So does everyone after the fourth week of travelling across the world, resting very little, eating even less, and walking miles after miles in heels. Your point?
I look like that now and I only did NYFW. I’m honestly amazed how anyone still functions by the time they make it to paris

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
So does everyone after the fourth week of travelling across the world, resting very little, eating even less, and walking miles after miles in heels. Your point?
I think I couldn’t really say what I wanted. She looks rough, she is a hard worker at only 18. She could be laying on her bed, doing Insta brand deals or shit like that but she doesn’t cause she is a REAL model and that’s why she’s not getting enough sleep. I know that’s normal and she still maintains her look better than most at a situation like that. I admire her hard work.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
I think I couldn’t really say what I wanted. She looks rough, she is a hard worker at only 18. She could be laying on her bed, doing Insta brand deals or shit like that but she doesn’t cause she is a REAL model and that’s why she’s not getting enough sleep. I know that’s normal and she still maintains her look better than most at a situation like that. I admire her hard work.

I can just imagine how hard it is for regular models that need to attend 3 or 4 castings a day and then sleep in a tiny apartment with 5 other girls... :slinkout:

Even if Kaia was the best model out there, she didn't suffer 10% what other girls did.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I can just imagine how hard it is for regular models that need to attend 3 or 4 castings a day and then sleep in a tiny apartment with 5 other girls... :slinkout:

Even if Kaia was the best model out there, she didn't suffer 10% what other girls did.
try 9 castings and almost 20 girls lol. But you’re right she’s prob driven around, likely doesn’t have to go to nearly as many pre-castings, castings, callbacks etc and probably has accommodations most
models could only dream about. . At least she’s not publicly complaining how hard she has it like some of the other nepo models do

Reactions: 12 users
try 9 castings and almost 20 girls lol. But you’re right she’s prob driven around, likely doesn’t have to go to nearly as many pre-castings, castings, callbacks etc and probably has accommodations most
models could only dream about. . At least she’s not publicly complaining how hard she has it like some of the other nepo models do
*cough cough* “I wAs nEveR onE oF tHosE giRLs wHo wOuLd Do, liKE 30 sHoWs a sEaSoN oR wHaTeVeR the f—k thOse giRlS dO.”

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users