Kaia Gerber

IMG_2525.jpg

via Kaia's Instagram.

Reactions: 1 user
Posted on her Instagram 2 hours ago. Here she doesn’t look as tiny as time ago either 😕
58DEBC56-D00E-4864-A030-0B83E9BA3C09.jpeg

Posted on her Instagram 2 hours ago. Here she doesn’t look as tiny as time ago either 😕View attachment 59402
Obviously we all know that Kaia gained weight - no secret there whatsoever. I’m just intrigued to see if she’s actually going to commit to losing again (as previously rumored). However, I’m a little skeptical that she’ll actually pull through with this due to the huge amount of backlash she’s gotten from the average public on social media. I have a feeling that her parents probably had a confrontation with her about the matter, especially since they’re often accused of ‘starving their daughter.’ No parent wants that accusation going around. I think Kaia is very capable of getting back to her old self, though. She has the discipline and determination, but I feel like there might be a lot of external pressure (specifically from family) that could prevent her from getting there.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Obviously we all know that Kaia gained weight - no secret there whatsoever. I’m just intrigued to see if she’s actually going to commit to losing again (as previously rumored). However, I’m a little skeptical that she’ll actually pull through with this due to the huge amount of backlash she’s gotten from the average public on social media. I have a feeling that her parents probably had a confrontation with her about the matter, especially since they’re often accused of ‘starving their daughter.’ No parent wants that accusation going around. I think Kaia is very capable of getting back to her old self, though. She has the discipline and determination, but I feel like there might be a lot of external pressure (specifically from family) that could prevent her from getting there.
That’s true. But it would also be illogical to change only because of people’s opinions, because she also had and has a lot of fans and people who love her (and her skinnier look). However, the fact that you mentioned about the pressure on her parents could have been a cause for the weight gain, because it’s true that her family was constantly being accused of “starving her” (which I find tremendously stupid, but well). I think and hope that in few time, if she wants, she could return to her skinny shape when she wants, because she will be an adult. Also, if she did it before, now she has the knowledge to do it again without problem (in my opinion I hope she decides to lose again, becase I honestly loved that shape haha 🙏)

She looks so much like her younger self in this picture

On the one hand I’m disappointed bc she was SUCH good thinspo, but on the other hand she’s practically glowing in this photo 😕
As long as she’s happy & healthy I guess

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I think her weight gain will not look pretty purely because her distribution will go mainly to her torso/arms and probably midsection (as we can start to see).

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think her weight gain will not look pretty purely because her distribution will go mainly to her torso/arms and probably midsection (as we can start to see).
And especially in the upper part of the arms rather than distributed evenly, so maybe if she continues gaining her arms may end up looking like drumsticks 😓

Oh wow, that went fast. I am surprised she would even post that picture, doesn’t seem like she’s too concerned about her weight gain.
I didn’t think I’d ever see Kaia with mommy arms - take that literally since Cindy was not famous for her dainty physique.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Honestly, if I was the girl on the right I would seriously burn that pic and buy a year of gym membership :run:

It’s Charlotte Lawrence. She looks pretty bad on this particular picture but overall her 33’ hip and long legs are decent. Next to ex-Kaia anyone would look soft but besides that Char has nothing to be ashamed of.

A2C87F02-9C7F-4533-81D8-926915F5937F.jpeg
E6C49908-9C4B-43E7-A7A2-F03AE0F36E3F.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
You’re really irritating me, the whole page of this thread is plagued by an internal monologue you decided you needed to share. Lay off posting for karma, newsflash if your post to reaction ratio isn’t high enough - you won’t be promoted.
I also thought that when I saw the post on her ig 😍 Her arms look beautiful, so long, skinny and toned. Also her legs look great here
That’s true. But it would also be illogical to change only because of people’s opinions, because she also had and has a lot of fans and people who love her (and her skinnier look). However, the fact that you mentioned about the pressure on her parents could have been a cause for the weight gain, because it’s true that her family was constantly being accused of “starving her” (which I find tremendously stupid, but well). I think and hope that in few time, if she wants, she could return to her skinny shape when she wants, because she will be an adult. Also, if she did it before, now she has the knowledge to do it again without problem (in my opinion I hope she decides to lose again, becase I honestly loved that shape haha 🙏)
And especially in the upper part of the arms rather than distributed evenly, so maybe if she continues gaining her arms may end up looking like drumsticks 😓
Honestly, if I was the girl on the right I would seriously burn that pic and buy a year of gym membership :run:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 12 users