Kaia Gerber

Unpopular opinion, but I’m not the biggest fan of Kaia, her face doesn’t do much for me. However, she does have a lovely physique :luv: Some recent photos which haven’t been shared on here yet:

At Fendi

At Valentino

For Jimmy Choo

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

She looks kinda flabby here imo - still skinny but not her best

She’s becoming a woman and we can’t deny it. Her boobs grew, hips are wider and, as much as I hate her softer look, she seems to be ok with it. Let’s be honest: she won’t be having any problems with landing jobs anytime soon but has all the feminine attributes that boys like. That’s probably important to her right now (me @ eighteen was boy-obsessed) so she doesn’t really have a reason to complain. Well balanced, Kaia. You do you.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, I get the feminine evolution with hips&boobs and all that, but that doesn't get her a free pass - I would be just as harsh with any other (ESPECIALLY nepo)model who lost the most appealing virtue to them... Also nepotism is always there for her to back her career up tbh, gained or not :sorry:

Don't get me wrong, she isn't looking the worst but... Not that good either.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

She looks kinda flabby here imo - still skinny but not her best. It might just be the bikini top

She has a disproportionate body so angles really can Work for her/against her. Also I’d like to point out her ribcage never showed that much.. even at her lowest weight.

But yeah she did gain a bit but it’s not that bad... yet

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She has a disproportionate body so angles really can Work for her/against her. Also I’d like to point out her ribcage never showed that much.. even at her lowest weight.

I feel like half-body shots are so deceptive when it comes to Kaia. Her lower body is so much more amazing than than her upper.

For instance, this:

4EA17E8A00000578-0-image-a-47_1532733852347.jpg

is a completely different person to this:

Reactions: 1 user
From Versace's instagram:
Kaia Gerber.jpg

Not sure I can get on board with the hair nor the bag :cautious:

Attachments

• 1563829363859.png
    1563829363859.png
    68 bytes · Views: 28
  • Agree

Agree re: her proportions. She definitely looks best when she shows off her legs and covers her upper body IMO. Case in point (these photos all taken within 2-4 weeks of each other):

E1E76F43-91FC-4DF9-BF9C-306D1F36C41B.jpeg
8FF5C912-FE61-48CB-804D-A7A5A0CA9356.jpeg
1F5CEF14-79B2-48FD-8288-55A87A09E18B.jpeg
FFEA1D46-1947-4D64-824E-708BE31BB8A2.jpeg
EDDC43E7-DFCA-478D-91B7-2D19FF012D41.jpeg
5C43BB28-7BEF-48A6-96D4-4B8F9F528245.jpeg

Edit: is it just me or is her head disproportionately small compared to her body?

• Agree

This is kinda random, given the guy only has 4,000 monthly listeners on Spotify lol
He’s not bad though 🤷‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
From Versace's instagram:View attachment 58406
Not sure I can get on board with the hair nor the bag :cautious:

I actually love the look of bleached brows & bleach blonde with roots on her :nod: Lends her classic, modest beauty a more edgy, grungy look, which also brings out her bone structure - honestly, I never before noticed how statuesque her nose is.

• Agree
All I gotta say is I would not try to copy that many of Kaia’s outfits if my body was not like Kaia’s. (Trust me there was more but I think this is more than enough for now.:hibye:
FF3FE695-72B3-4B64-A97C-86B752540D7A.jpeg
25FDDD12-A9DC-4809-B919-5579F902B866.jpeg
0819374B-31CC-478B-ABE1-344CE815904F.jpeg
9A3D5E1C-B9F0-4601-8B6D-3E43F51D5573.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
All I gotta say is I would not try to that many of Kaia’s outfits if my body was not like Kaia’s. (Trust me there was more but I think this is more than enough for now.:hibye:View attachment 58640View attachment 58641View attachment 58642View attachment 58643
Oh gosh... those outfits look so incredibly tacky on the chubby girl. It should honestly just be considered a non negotiable fact at this point - everything, literally everything, looks better when you're skinny.🤷‍♀️

All I gotta say is I would not try to copy that many of Kaia’s outfits if my body was not like Kaia’s. (Trust me there was more but I think this is more than enough for now.:hibye:View attachment 58640View attachment 58641View attachment 58642View attachment 58643
Oh gosh... those outfits look so incredibly tacky on the chubby girl.

I don’t think this is really Kaia’s “style”, more just that all these LA girls dress the same/get sent free clothing from the same brands. Also the “chubby girl” is Amelia Gray- she’s in recovery from an eating disorder and not really trying to be a HF model anymore, if it makes any difference to you.

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I don’t think this is really Kaia’s “style”, more just that all these LA girls dress the same/get sent free clothing from the same brands. Also the “chubby girl” is Amelia Gray- she’s in recovery from an eating disorder and not really trying to be a HF model anymore, if it makes any difference to you.
Oh... well then I want to apologize for referring to her as the 'chubby girl'. I had no idea who she was, and would of course not make such an insensitive comment if I knew her history with eating disorders. I genuinely hope her recovery is going well, and once again - please excuse they inconsiderate way I referred to her :supershame: I would say most girls look chubby next to Kaia, but I could simply have said "the other girl" ... anyway – thanks for letting me know!

@lepetiteparisienne No worries! I’m not offended on her behalf or anything, just wanted to point out to everyone that her body looks that way for a reason and she probably won’t be trying to lose any time soon.