Kaia Gerber

That gain in her face definitely doesn't make her look as stunning as she has been before.
Yeah her face looks average now in my opinion
Kaia's always had a soft facial structure, sure it thinned out when she lost around age 16 but her slight weight gain really hasn't made much of a difference to her face in my opinion.
If you compare her face at around her lowest, :
e5b035278c369da4013acf5a66153482.jpg

, with her face as of recently, :
kaiagerber_61138619_118689409371599_6269948150174244959_n.jpg

- I'd argue there's no obviously noticeable change. Still stunning and definitely far from "average".

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users
OT, but since the issue has been broached...

I like that Virginie remained faithful to the essence of Chanel (*cough* Hedi *cough*), and though it occasionally collapsed into costume, overall I didn't mind this as her first collection for the house.

I could see myself in all of these, the jackets really are beautifully crafted:
KLnaYU0.jpg

And although someone decided to completely ruin these with buttons, they are both good takes on the classical silhouette and I love the texture of the burgundy one:
vC3Xaoc.jpg

And, again minus the buttons, these tops are good, in particular the middle one:
L25vUTG.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

I loved Kaia's look at Givenchy, but the feathers reminded me so much of the eyes at Valentino.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 57352
View attachment 57353
@ Chanel.

Not the most flattering outfit

Oh my, it is *supremely* unflattering! At least from neck to (almost) knees, they managed to turn her into Angela Merkel cast in Alice in Wonderland :wtf:

It's not even a "Kaia should not wear voluminous things that expose only her skinny legs" thing; I'm not sure what it is, but she manages not to look ridiculous in, eg, in the below (though admittedly 1) that is largely visual art and actual sartorial questions are rather moot, and 2) her legs aren't that exposed there).

OT, but since the issue has been broached...
minus the buttons, these tops are good, in particular the middle one:
L25vUTG.jpg

I would almost wear the entire middle outfit: including earrings, minus the peplum (pls just make the thing fitted), and with the pants in silk charmeuse/velvet/matte satin (<-the last probably the best complement to the patent shoes) rather than the PU-ish material there (though I suppose that helps make the look sufficiently 'interesting' for runway).

As for Kaia--IMO the middle and right looks would have been excellent on her. The tops would show off her (broad but) angular shoulders without just adding bulk, while the drapey pants would more than hint at the thinness of her legs (and the cropped ones would obviously showcase them quite nicely).

5580D9E1-E297-4D7B-883B-F68E4F50EF87.jpeg
D2D5D82D-B685-49BC-AE02-99F086E63C60.jpeg
376C2653-3CDE-4DD6-A01B-293DD34DD5BF.jpeg

Kaia on her way to the Vogue Paris Foundation Gala. I like this look, and her arms look lovely, but somehow I feel like the top enhanced the broadness of her upper body...? I still think she looks good though.

kaia makes me want to chop off my hair... until i remember how frizzy it is and that i’d probably look like a poodle.

but i love how it looks so effortless and chic in those pics :luv:

8438B94D-8F28-48A3-A82C-4267B0AC8A29.jpeg
4B2F315C-D8A9-4258-9191-0FCF6CAFE0C8.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 57493View attachment 57494View attachment 57495
Kaia on her way to the Vogue Paris Foundation Gala. I like this look, and her arms look lovely, but somehow I feel like the top enhanced the broadness of her upper body...? I still think she looks good though.
Not sure if it’s just how the top fits, but based on some other pics I’ve seen, she has pretty big boobs for her size lol. It always surprises me because everything else is so tiny.

Reactions: 1 users