Kaia Gerber

Prada Resort 2020
_FIO0303.jpg

Yikes those calves to the left look bigger than Kaia's thighs.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
For Stella McCartney Summer 2019.
She looked so great until I cast my eyes down to her shoes..I know Stella is a trainer brand but yuck.
kaiagerbertoday_59536235_2336620066607448_8254242431474457963_n.jpg
kaiagerbertoday_59505324_345898529444110_8986305628197031883_n.jpg
kaiagerbertoday_59505761_134943791011671_2008239922640698487_n.jpg

She DEFINITELY gained b/c everything looks wider on her except the space between her eyes....

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
IN LOVE!!!:ijizzed:

Reminds me of Lily Rose’s short hair... wish I could pull this cut off:cry:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
IN LOVE!!!:ijizzed:View attachment 55863
Reminds me of Lily Rose’s short hair... wish I could pull this cut off:cry:
WOW she needed this. I had a feeling she was starting to fizzle out from starting young and getting so overused. Drastic haircuts are never unintentional; hopefully this refreshes her image a bit for next couple seasons. She looks fucking amazing and now I’m semi starting to regret the decision to grow mine out again :hahano:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
At this way she won't be compared with her mom as much. Cindy always had the BIG HAIR bombshell look.

This cut is definitely a fresher look and can give her (erm..designers) some more face framing options....

• Agree
It really suits her - looks like she went a little lighter too?

D989E61D-EBAC-4DE3-A7FA-E3FE90E35086.jpeg
02B5AD0E-FBA8-4BD8-BDDD-FE9583B85CD0.jpeg

AF8EAA46-2A95-4C16-BBF5-E3DAF8DE180F.jpeg

Though looking at this pics I do think she’s gained a little weight...

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

I love Kaia, I think her new hair looks really good and I love this look, but it does look like she's gained a little. It could be the case of a bad picture since we all already know she doesn't have a very narrow upper body, but with the previous pictures in this thread as proof of a slight weight gain - I think it's pretty safe to say it looks like she gained around her stomach/waist too...

• Agree
I think her weight gain might have something to do with all the backlash she’s been getting :(

I’ve just seen articles about how ‘scarily skinny’ she is along with everyone feeling the need to comment about it. Although, @lepetiteparisienne is probably right now that I think about it. Makes me wonder why she’d decide to gain since she’s doing so well... :cautious:
Oh sorry I misunderstood your wording- I thought you were saying that she was receiving backlash BECAUSE she gained weight, but you actually meant it the other way around. I do think she is going to start receiving more backlash now though because she's a nepomodel, and the weight gain makes her look more like an average nepogirl.

• Agree
Oh sorry I misunderstood your wording- I thought you were saying that she was receiving backlash BECAUSE she gained weight, but you actually meant it the other way around. I do think she is going to start receiving more backlash now though because she's a nepomodel, and the weight gain makes her look more like an average nepogirl.
That’s alright. Kind of sad because she’s always been much better than the average nepomodel. Hopefully she’ll get back on track.

I’m not too apprehensive about the longevity of this gain because fashion week is still a little while off and it’s fairly typical for models to gain in between the busy periods. I have noticed however that she seems to have had hardly any commercial work recently— even more reasoning for the haircut? I’m just a little disappointed that we won’t be getting any rail thin Kaia bikini pics like last year unless she really commits in time for August.

• Agree