Kaia Gerber

Saint Laurent FW19
_ALE0067.jpg

_ALE0727.jpg
:bow:
This show was a goldmine for killer thinspo.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
_ALE0907.jpg

Chanel Fall 2019 ready to wear - I just really like her, and she looks very nice here imo (the top makes her look a bit wide shouldered&chested but it's probably just the way it's structured)

Saint Laurent Denim
1JQlkYBX_o.jpg

For Twenty (some app she's promoting)
54446990_306918866648444_6842829262544636777_n.jpg.15246a71e4d6bbb71a531299b205782a.jpg

With Freja in NY (so random but they're with the same agency).
kaia-gerber-night-out-in-new-york-04-07-2019-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
With Freja in NY (so random but they're with the same agency).
kaia-gerber-night-out-in-new-york-04-07-2019-2.jpg
Potentially unpopular opinion: Kaia has always reminded me vaguely of Freja. Not sure how. Super skinny + dresses quite boyish + brown slightly disheveled hair? I can’t explain it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Potentially unpopular opinion: Kaia has always reminded me vaguely of Freja. Not sure how. Super skinny + dresses quite boyish + brown slightly disheveled hair? I can’t explain it.

Yep, kind of a grungy look. Bring heroin chic back!

Has she gained? :(

Doesn’t every model gain a bit between fashion weeks? She looks fine imo, I think her arms have always looked like that. Looking at other recent photos you can still see her chopstick legs and super sharp shoulder blades so I’m not worried. At best she’s gained 5lbs and still looks skinny as fuck so the :( is a bit dramatic.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Doesn’t every model gain a bit between fashion weeks? She looks fine imo, I think her arms have always looked like that. Looking at other recent photos you can still see her chopstick legs and super sharp shoulder blades so I’m not worried. At best she’s gained 5lbs and still looks skinny as fuck so the :( is a bit dramatic.
Pretty sure she still looks better than most of us on here lmao

Agree with this completely, I hadn’t actually see her recent posts so I was a little bit surprised. Imo, those mom jeans don’t accentuate her best feature - physique wise. So it is hard to know whether someone has significantly gained.

In my defence, I could not for the life of me figure out how to post 755D54DA-B389-4BB5-9007-275375DFA4DF.jpeg not :(. So I just gave up, the first is a touch less dramatic? :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users