Kaia Gerber

I want to know what went down. Could there be drama brewing behind the scenes or did her booker switch to DNA? Did anyone else from IMG move the DNA?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Why would she go from IMG models to DNA? Isnt IMG where all of the best models are?(Along with the Society).
I’m not a true ~insider~ but I believe the society is currently having a small decline as their connections are switching to other agencies as IMG, etc
Plus, looking at DNA website, they have a strong page - Natalia v, Naomi, laetitia casta - which are all very established. Maybe the strategy is for Kaia to be on their level?

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
From what I’ve heard from my own bookers and other models, a lot of the best bookers are moving over to DNA and taking all their connections with them.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
IMG also has a much bigger board, so maybe they weren't giving her enough attention?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I believe she followed a booker. Curious as to what her show season will look like... she’s in the show packages of both DNA and IMG, which leads me to believe that this was an unexpected and probably unfriendly departure.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Longchamp F/W 19
_ALE0388.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Why would she go from IMG models to DNA? Isnt IMG where all of the best models are?(Along with the Society).

IMG is a powerhouse for sure but, personally, I am all about DNA right now.... I'm not an insider and have no clue about the politics, mechanisms, etc, but their main board is solid and their development board is insane... easily my favorite, most exciting, board since the Paul Rowland Supreme days...

She looks really good!

Attachments

• 0E16CB2E-C234-4951-91E0-1AE3F9BAEA27.jpeg
    0E16CB2E-C234-4951-91E0-1AE3F9BAEA27.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 143
  • AFC537DD-8B14-4263-A1A1-EDC09D44F021.jpeg
    AFC537DD-8B14-4263-A1A1-EDC09D44F021.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user