Kaia Gerber

I love how these are backstage shots but she somehow makes them look like an editorial shoot.
Now that something's that all the nepo models couldn't ever do even if they wanted.

I guess it's the skinny that really seals the deal ;)

Interesting/unusual: Gemma apparently commented on a now-deleted post on Tom Ford’s ig:

img%5D

img%5D

(I don’t think she’s talking about her body- Gemma was just as skinny.)

• Useful
  • WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
that something's that all the nepo models couldn't ever do even if they wanted.
Let's be real it's not like there's no nepotism at work here lol. That being said idgaf in Kaia's case and she does not at all seem to rest content on her laurels and obviously works hard so all the more kudos to her as I feel there is always that temptation to coast a bit if you don't need to work all too hard.

• Agree
Reactions: 13 users
omg and tagging mom.

:eyeroll:

Kaia will never compare to Gemma at her peak so it's hard to think she's jealous but it looks a little like it. STFU Gemma it doesn't look good on you.

I doubt Gemma is jealous of a teenager. She has probably just seen a lot of her friends go very downhill and is genuinely concerned.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users

compared to how drained she’s looked in recent shots, damn.

(for her karl x kaia pop up in ny)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think she looks more youthful in the beauty pic above because it’s probably been retouched.
img%5D
img%5D

These are both recent pictures...
This is going to sound really harsh, but to me she has no appeal as a model with such a lined face (at 17!), and her body doesn’t cut it without a good face (yes, maybe for runway, but not for all the huge campaigns). She’s also only 5’9”. There are other young, skinny models who are beautiful with well-proportioned bodies and faces... Kaia is everywhere right now but I’d rather see them getting the work. And the Karl collection was so unimpressive: she doesn’t seem to have any personal style and lets her stylist confect this tacky “edgy” style that just consists of i.am.gia clothes.
She’s just an average teenage girl. I really believe she should be in school - I wish more celebrity children would take that path. This career feels forced and unnatural and it’s not of any benefit to either her or the fashion industry.

• Disagree
Reactions: 11 users
I think she looks more youthful in the beauty pic above because it’s probably been retouched.
img%5D
img%5D

These are both recent pictures...
This is going to sound really harsh, but to me she has no appeal as a model with such a lined face (at 17!), and her body doesn’t cut it without a good face (yes, maybe for runway, but not for all the huge campaigns). She’s also only 5’9”. There are other young, skinny models who are beautiful with well-proportioned bodies and faces... Kaia is everywhere right now but I’d rather see them getting the work. And the Karl collection was so unimpressive: she doesn’t seem to have any personal style and lets her stylist confect this tacky “edgy” style that just consists of i.am.gia clothes.
She’s just an average teenage girl. I really believe she should be in school - I wish more celebrity children would take that path. This career feels forced and unnatural and it’s not of any benefit to either her or the fashion industry.

I really have to disagree with what you said about the career feeling “forced and unnatural” for her. Did you see the backstage pics of her posted above? It takes a talented model to make backstage look like an editorial.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users