lwHJZlI.jpg

jLDDnUZ.jpg
ZDmbhAQ.jpg

interview magazine
6jZaRp8.jpg

cr fashion book
zaQh0d4.jpg

5VJlGeF.jpg

She's like, 14, and 5'6". Just more unnecessary nepotism. Not saying there's no potential there, but christ, let's allow a celebrities child to actually hone their skills and grow up a little before we shove them into nose-first the spotlight for once. Amirite??

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Was thinking the same thing, @sabine. I think everyone has expected Kaia to be a model since she was like, 8.. so the first chance they get to get her in the spotlight… Poor girl

Reactions: 1 user
From reading quotes from Cindy, this girl is gonna grow up with some major major issues. All Cindy seems to talk about these days is weight/looks and her daughter's weight/looks. Christ, she's 14. Let her grow up on her own terms.

Reactions: 9 users
From reading quotes from Cindy, this girl is gonna grow up with some major major issues. All Cindy seems to talk about these days is weight/looks and her daughter's weight/looks. Christ, she's 14. Let her grow up on her own terms.
No kidding, it's absolutely disgusting. Didn't she tell her daughter to "enjoy carbs while she can?" That may have been directed to Jenner or Hadid, I know she said something about them. Poor girl is going to become a puppet for her mother. This is a celebrity spouse I don't doubt was going to model. Her mother was and is one of the biggest supermodels in the world, it only makes sense. She's just way too young to be exposed in all of Hollywood.

• Agree
No kidding, it's absolutely disgusting. Didn't she tell her daughter to "enjoy carbs while she can?" That may have been directed to Jenner or Hadid, I know she said something about them. Poor girl is going to become a puppet for her mother. This is a celebrity spouse I don't doubt was going to model. Her mother was and is one of the biggest supermodels in the world, it only makes sense. She's just way too young to be exposed in all of Hollywood.
Yea that's what I was referring to. Cindy sounds like one of the least fun people to be around, constantly talking about food/how you can no longer eat carbs when you grow older, how your body changes and omg-appreciate-your-legs-now-because-you'll-lose-them-when-you're-older. I've always hated family commenting on my body, and it can be soo damaging for someone growing up in that kind of atmosphere and having a mom that seems to (at least publicly) only value you based on your looks.
Her daughter is beautiful, not gonna lie -- but she has so much more to offer the world other than her face and her long legs.

Reactions: 3 users
Yea that's what I was referring to. Cindy sounds like one of the least fun people to be around, constantly talking about food/how you can no longer eat carbs when you grow older, how your body changes and omg-appreciate-your-legs-now-because-you'll-lose-them-when-you're-older. I've always hated family commenting on my body, and it can be soo damaging for someone growing up in that kind of atmosphere and having a mom that seems to (at least publicly) only value you based on your looks.
Her daughter is beautiful, not gonna lie -- but she has so much more to offer the world other than her face and her long legs.
I'm with you, growing up in an industry where your body is the main focus has royally fucked me up. Add in a mother who comments on my being underweight and my parents buying a personal training business nearly sent me over the edge without them realizing the damage they were causing me. I don't think for several years I noticed it either. Yeah, it's the same with any celeb kid, they could be doing a lot more for the world. Fuck, so could I.

I'm with you, growing up in an industry where your body is the main focus has royally fucked me up. Add in a mother who comments on my being underweight and my parents buying a personal training business nearly sent me over the edge without them realizing the damage they were causing me. I don't think for several years I noticed it either. Yeah, it's the same with any celeb kid, they could be doing a lot more for the world. Fuck, so could I.

same here. even without my parents commenting on my weight, my trainer putting tons of pressure on my 14 year old self was enough. my parents even didn't notice... (great right?)
but back to topic, i think she is beautiful. in one of those pics she looks like Cindy's twin.

...and btw i guess Cindy just needs to get laid, because Rande plays another field... ;)

She is pretty, but so many are.

Now imagine all the mediocre gifted celebrities pushing their talent-free kids in front of the camera ! Future of entertainment industry doesn't look bright.

Reactions: 1 users
Poor kid, she's gonna have a hard time because of her mother.
I wish her the best and that she doesn't try modeling.
Modeling as a real career and not something your parent imposes will be awful for her considering all the comparisons.

it amazes me how these women who worked so hard in a vapid industry just to have some means, force (ok, strongly encourage) their kids to do the same when they have every other option in front of them...

Hollywood stunts a lot of people's maturity levels. They don't seem to progress past their twenties.
agreed---yet another reason i am so thankful to be among the very few people in my neighborhood who didn't grow up with/in it (seeing something from the other side is super valuable)

I know the fashion industry likes to get them when they're young, but I always feel for the young girls that had parents that were once supermodels, or even still are. It just seems like they're grooming their children so they can continue to live vicariously.

Reactions: 2 users
it amazes me how these women who worked so hard in a vapid industry just to have some means, force (ok, strongly encourage) their kids to do the same when they have every other option in front of them...

Modeling? :wtf:

I do find her beautiful and I'm sure she will grow up into a beautiful woman but I do agree with the points you girls made, why not use all of those money and connections to idk, travel amazing places? Or get yourself a proper education? These girls have access to the best universities in the world. They could do SO much good for others too If they wanted to but they chose the vaniest thing instead, the easiest career path. And yes, I'm aware that modelling/acting or whatever are legit and hard jobs but not for them, they of course skip the hardest part. They want to be models just like teenage girls want to be prom queens or get into cheerleading, it's literally just status and a popularity contest for them. It's actually sad if you think about it, but good for them If they don't have any other goal or ambition in their lives

• Agree