Kaia Gerber

Our Christmas gift. Her best body this year. Late but arrived

B15F5ECB-C3CF-4B16-94AD-0C2652625EA0.jpegD6714C37-5EB6-4C6C-A17D-A5FB19D16E73.jpeg

• Sad
  • Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
Our Christmas gift. Her best body this year. Late but arrived

View attachment 116668View attachment 116667
She definitely improved. Whatever she is currently doing seems to be working.
I personally would pay a little more attention to the upper body, but since she has this rectangle (or inverted triangle?) body type, I'm not that mad about it. I hope she manages to maintain her figure this time.

1640496157942.jpeg

1640496173375.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She definitely improved. Whatever she is currently doing seems to be working.
I personally would pay a little more attention to the upper body, but since she has this rectangle (or inverted triangle?) body type, I'm not that mad about it. I hope she manages to maintain her figure this time.

View attachment 116669
View attachment 116670
Makes me laugh when people say "focus on upper body", it's quite literally impossible to do spot reduction unless it's surgery. Her only hope is losing weight everywhere. But she'd need to put on muscle in her abs (which is hard to do when you're underweight)...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Makes me laugh when people say "focus on upper body", it's quite literally impossible to do spot reduction unless it's surgery. Her only hope is losing weight everywhere. But she'd need to put on muscle in her abs (which is hard to do when you're underweight)...

I think that’s the idea, however it is completely possible to tone certain areas once body fat percentage is low enough to stop that “skinny fat” appearance you get when you don’t workout full body - presuming that’s what @angel baby meant

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
For Ports 1961 Spring summer 2022 campaign

A8F68F61-B592-4F81-AFE7-44451A01A9E9.jpeg

B59D3F66-5C4D-489F-81B5-436F57AF9604.jpeg

2636D10F-DD05-48B9-9454-398239B86F9E.jpeg

6447327B-9F9D-48F4-8D31-207159819926.jpeg

4C4226DF-7FCA-4DF4-9DA1-70DBFF7C83C2.jpeg
2BD3146B-E38B-4998-A7D1-D44915177260.jpeg

9F800B05-A8D3-4BE7-804F-3CE5168191AA.jpeg

F82B14B4-4416-422E-8BC2-D1E0EBE1CB35.jpeg

23A0E250-0A36-4C8F-B458-52AB4A9FE7EA.jpeg

With this marvelous job I decided to vote to move her to takedowns. I simply despise her more than Gigi Hadid

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Why? This is the most we've seen her emote probably ever. :hahano:
In my opinion the best job she ever did was a editorial for British Vogue with Steven Meisel in 2018. The concept is very similar but has a very different result. She looked way more polished at the same time she gave an edgy/rock atmosphere. Personally I believe was what the brand wanted in this campaign, otherwise they would have hired a 3rd grade photographer who takes yearbook pictures instead of Steven.

Reactions: 1 users
In my opinion the best job she ever did was a editorial for British Vogue with Steven Meisel in 2018. The concept is very similar but has a very different result. She looked way more polished at the same time she gave an edgy/rock atmosphere. Personally I believe was what the brand wanted in this campaign, otherwise they would have hired a 3rd grade photographer who takes yearbook pictures instead of Steven.

@skinnymodel2001 oof yeah, that's a good one! I find this pic both sexy and adorable from that shoot. :flower:

I'm inclined to believe part of the reason that was one of her better shoots was because she was skinnier at the time. Kaia has an unfortunate face in that it doesn't look at all angular or mysterious unless she's thin, and she can't get away with any extra pounds because weight seems to go straight to her face. When she's heavy, her eyes look smaller (and even more close-set...) and her cheekbones just about disappear.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She looked better in 2018, of course, but I have to say this whole shoot is poorly executed I can’t believe it’s by Steven Meisel. I legit thought it was some poor photographer trying to mock him. Awful styling too.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
@skinnymodel2001 oof yeah, that's a good one! I find this pic both sexy and adorable from that shoot. :flower:

wow I adore this! 😽
I know she is targeted in here for a lot of reasons, some of which I definitely agree with but... I absolutely love this photo and the way Meisel portrays her throughout most of the editorial. just so disappointing that we won't see more of this, Vogue UK had so many good shoots with her imo!

...unpopular opinion but I do think she had the potential of being iconic in a much larger measure than her mum way back then.

seems like she has completely given up on modelling. wish I could say I was looking forward to seeing her work in 2022 (or ever again) 😅

This is painfully awkward. The head bobbing especially is killing me with secondhand embarrassment :mclap: Kaia your jawline is gone, enough with the craning please.

• Funny
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 3 users
This is painfully awkward. The head bobbing especially is killing me with secondhand embarrassment :mclap: Kaia your jawline is gone, enough with the craning please.

"Move how you want" - At this point we have to be happy about everytime she moves at all. No, seriously, she should move on a treadmill or something. 2 hours a day, at this point. And sleep immediately from exhausting, forgetting to eat.
Kaia what happened :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user