Kaia Gerber

I mean no other nepotism/insta model has ever walked Prada. I do think this set her on another level.
I totally agree....I just noticed she's still listed under the celebrity section and in my own humble opinion I think she has earned herself the right to be listed under the model section. That's just me though.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
IMG_0850.jpg

Let's hope Kendull Gigi and Bella don't try to take her under their wing. :cry: She has so much potential. I don't want her to get influenced by their food choices.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Sorry for the double post, but :luv:. I don't think they should call her a supermodel just yet though, especially since it's her first fashion week.

• Agree

Sorry for the double post, but :luv:. I don't think they should call her a supermodel just yet though, especially since it's her first fashion week.

This video is so trashy and cringe... as with most of vogue's youtube videos.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Kaia's exagerated walk is excusable as it is her first big season and she has time to improve, also when her mom was a supermodel the catwalk trend was an exagerated walk, so she might have trained her daughter to walk that way. To be fair to Gigi and Bella, they never even looked close to how Kaia does at her age, so even if they tried their best I feel like they would never look even close due to their genetics predisposition.

• Agree
Kaia's exagerated walk is excusable as it is her first big season and she has time to improve, also when her mom was a supermodel the catwalk trend was an exagerated walk, so she might have trained her daughter to walk that way. To be fair to Gigi and Bella, they never even looked close to how Kaia does at her age, so even if they tried their best I feel like they would never look even close due to their genetics predisposition.
That's because you're born a model, you can't become one. As silly as that sounds it's my opinion

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users
I totally agree....I just noticed she's still listed under the celebrity section and in my own humble opinion I think she has earned herself the right to be listed under the model section. That's just me though.

;)

:party:

Looks like a lot of girls agree and IMO she became known in the context of her modelling plus we're discussing her like we are other models here, whereas for HadidJenners it's mostly extraneous gossip and any real runway pics look laughable.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
She looks really good in those pics of the blue dress and black jacket. Her face is typically LA-pretty but I like it.

• Agree
Verdict post-Milan: Kaia has good legs, a decent walk, and a brilliant booker.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users