Kaia Gerber

Disagree. In my opinion she has a terrible frame. Unless she maintain a REALLY low weight, she looks boxy, as said above.

I have to say I'm happy she gained. Never liked her. Besides being skinny, she was just another nepo model.

I agree with you. I used to like her at first, especially her skinny legs and a catwalk (models now tend to walk so ugly). But now I realise that I don't like her face at all, her body type is very problematic. She lost all her sparkle after weight gaining. Her print work is mostly a disaster. So, yeah, to sum up, she's just one of typical nepo models like Gigi, Kendall or Bella. If she wasn't Cindy's daughter, she would work for Wallmart ads. But for me Cindy's extremely overrated too.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I agree with you. I used to like her at first, especially her skinny legs and a catwalk (models now tend to walk so ugly). But now I realise that I don't like her face at all, her body type is very problematic. She lost all her sparkle after weight gaining. Her print work is mostly a disaster. So, yeah, to sum up, she's just one of typical nepo models like Gigi, Kendall or Bella. If she wasn't Cindy's daughter, she would work for Wallmart ads. But for me Cindy's extremely overrated too.

I can totally agree with a lot of that, actually; especially your point about Cindy.

Cindy is phenomenally healthy and beautiful for her age, but what I always hated about her is that her weight never changed for the better; it was never about her age. She was always one of those "fat models" even when she was young (except, obviously, she gained fame in an era where those kinds of models were praised), her thighs were always huge, and her arms were always hideous. In every photo I've ever seen of her in her prime, she never had a thigh gap, let alone any daylight at all. She's always seemed to have been one of those models who would look like a total bombshell if she lost a lot of weight because of her long limbs, but it's also seemingly very easy for her to gain, and in that way, neither of those ladies were very genetically blessed. The only difference between Kaia and her mother is that at least Cindy was blessed with that stunningly gorgeous hourglass figure, and that was the only thing that really worked for her. I was really crossing my fingers in hoping that Kaia would be the gem of the family, but it honestly looks like Presley will be taking her place.

I mean, it's just awful, really.

I couldn’t agree more on these. I’ve never understood the hype around Kaia (except for her legs at her prime, I have to admit they were killers). But even at that time, she had something lacking : her face. Her complexion was horrible, she looked really off. I thought maybe with a little bit more weight on (therefore, more energy maybe?) her face could balance her bodyshape which I totally despise, but after all, it looks asymmetrical imo so she stays a big no-no! Hopefully this situation is going to let underrated talented new (or not) models to shine!

I can totally agree with a lot of that, actually; especially your point about Cindy.

Cindy is phenomenally healthy and beautiful for her age, but what I always hated about her is that her weight never changed for the better; it was never about her age. She was always one of those "fat models" even when she was young (except, obviously, she gained fame in an era where those kinds of models were praised), her thighs were always huge, and her arms were always hideous. In every photo I've ever seen of her in her prime, she never had a thigh gap, let alone any daylight at all. She's always seemed to have been one of those models who would look like a total bombshell if she lost a lot of weight because of her long limbs, but it's also seemingly very easy for her to gain, and in that way, neither of those ladies were very genetically blessed. The only difference between Kaia and her mother is that at least Cindy was blessed with that stunningly gorgeous hourglass figure, and that was the only thing that really worked for her. I was really crossing my fingers in hoping that Kaia would be the gem of the family, but it honestly looks like Presley will be taking her place.

But you just said that Kaia used to be one of your favorites, right...?
Now you are saying that you were placing hopes in her? I don’t get what you mean, we’ve been seeing her for a while now, we could all realize how bad her figure was unless she was at her skinniest (which she struggles to maintain)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
But you just said that Kaia used to be one of your favorites, right...?
Now you are saying that you were placing hopes in her? I don’t get what you mean, we’ve been seeing her for a while now, we could all realize how bad her figure was unless she was at her skinniest (which she struggles to maintain)

Sorry, let me fix my fumble ahaha: she was my favourite, and I did place hopes in her, and still place some in her now. It's just that by looking at her mother's influence on her, I'm thinking she probably isn't going to be very encouraged to get back into her beautiful tip-top shape ever again. Her sixteen phase is over, and even though part of me is still hoping she'll surprise us, I honestly don't have a lot of confidence that she will. It really does make me sad, though, because again, she really was one of my true favourites... I actually put her down as my top favourite when I was applying here haha, not knowing about her decline.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
It gets even worse when you can see her stomach...

104998749_735516177209324_3543026762294350659_n(1).jpg

102591069_2629548110637829_1960098350457867784_n.jpg

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Presley? Taking her place? lol not with that “misunderstood” tattoo on his face.
0C600FD2-D878-45BA-A5A6-56A81E364B01.jpeg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I don’t think Kaia struggled to maintain her figure when she was at the peak of her modeling heydays. She’s just always struck me as a committed model despite being Cindy Crawford’s daughter and was the skinniest when it was seasonal show time.
Personally, I don’t think she’s needed to maintain such a low weight to get jobs and would have gotten shows (as Cindy Crawford’s daughter) regardless, so I have always respected her discipline.
Additionally, she’s got a striking walk and presence even though I have not been a fan of her body shape or bone structure ( which i find too petite and small for a runway model).
Her discipline evolves around her work I believe and now that there are no shows, she’s loosened up a lot more.
What I am curious to see is what is to come from this point on once jobs start rolling in and lockdown measures loosening.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have assumptions about her current weight/BMI?
I'd say BMI ~18 with unfortunate proportions? Honestly, what bothers me is that there's plenty of videos of her working out but they're not inspiring at all. I mean, no wonder there are no results when she is not even using her ab muscles :nervous: And why would you bring your dog to the gym? Seems irresponsible and attention-seeking, are you here to get your shit together or pose with the pup?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Her BMI is probably around 18 max. She actually still look good if we compare her to other famous models around (not just nepo ones), but look bad for Kaia standarts. I already said a couple of times I don't like her modelling, but I don't think she looks so bad. She can lose it if she wants to.

Edit: her hair is so bad. Who has the worst bleach hair? Kaia x Sasha Sup

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
You’ve got to be joking
It’s definitely a high guess and clearly at odds with yours and others’, but her body reminds me a lot of small-framed girls that I know that are in the low-mid 19s (smallish upper body, legs that aren’t necessarily huge, but the lack of tone makes them look bigger). I’m probably just being harsh though because I’m used to seeing her pin-thin legs, so her current ones just don’t seem to match.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if she's working out to maintain her current body or build muscles, cause I'm not seeing her doing any cardio but only lifting weights etc. :cautious:
Or do you guys assume, that she's trying to get back to her 'old' shape?