Kaia Gerber

longlegz

Rising Star

I like her initiative, although not sure how hosting someone counts as social distancing or maybe they'll only talk over technology?

conqueste

Rising Star
not sure how hosting someone counts as social distancing or maybe they'll only talk over technology?
I’m sure that it’ll be done using the feature that allows people to join in using their device/account, or at least I’d hope so.

Reactions: 1 user

ajna fortuna

Rookie
Yeah she hasn’t been looking great since long time ago (at least considering her profession, although for a normal girl I actually find her really cute) but I have to say that she is quite a nice surprise, very eloquent and a sweet girl. Doesn’t fit the classic “model mold” personality wise and I mean that in a good way...also, there is a certain grace in the way she talks and moves. Guess that’s the way is it when your mum is Cindy Crawford. Anyways, I find her a pleasant human being, maybe someone who would make a good friend although you can’t really judge a person only by an instagram live or listening to them talk in an interview.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users