Kaia Gerber

luciole

Super Star
She still looks so tired maybe eye bags and the weary look is genetic but I would have thought that since its not fashion week and she’s gained that she wouldn’t have the drained look...

As someone who naturally has eye bags, this looks pretty average

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

FlatWhite

Super Star
View attachment 69123

What do you girls think of her new haircut?
I like it because it makes her stand out a little bit more! Her face is not THAT unique, she is a copy of her mom and stepping away from that image, even so subtly, can only benefit her in the long run. Moreover, it really suits her, I find short haircuts very modern and fresh.

Natalie Portman in Leon was my first girl-crush (I was young too, definitely not inappropriate) and I'm experiencing a major throwback. :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

skinnychanel07

Rising Star
She looks really old... and weirdly sort of manly, at least to me.
Agree with the old, but I think a more androgynous look would actually make her face lot more interesting. If anything I thing it would look better if she made it shorter; It would make her cheekbones and jaw stand out more and just give her more character imo.

Something a bit like this would look amazing on her:

kg.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
By and large I love it... it does wonders for her... I don't think it makes her look old but it does bring shine much needed maturity to her look. I do wish they'd brought the back up more as it looks a bit mushroomy when not tucked behind her ears but it's new and styling could take a minute. At any rate it's an improvement in my book.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
By and large I love it... it does wonders for her... I don't think it makes her look old but it does bring shine much needed maturity to her look. I do wish they'd brought the back up more as it looks a bit mushroomy when not tucked behind her ears but it's new and styling could take a minute. At any rate it's an improvement in my book.
agree though I prefer her longer bob (lob) to the shorter one! The longer one was more versatile

C2EDF147-5CFA-452B-83AE-47C2DD4C0C94.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

faerieluss

Worker Bee
194BFFC2-6079-4015-9C88-2D05149098E4.jpeg

Another from Emrata’s insta story. I think here she is looking a bit...old? This haircut definitely matures her look.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

FailedSupermodel

Super Star
New pics of Kaia ! I don’t really know what to think, she looks cute, and I know that it’s hard to look fine in winter. With all this clothes... What do you think ?
Maybe shes wearing leggings or long johns under her pants

Reactions: 1 users