Kaia Gerber

is that an espresso cup? or are her hands so delicate and elongated everything looks tiny in comparison

i’d be so embarrassed if i were her friend. kaia’s in a trench coat and turtleneck yet looking effortlessly skinnier than her friend in lingerie and tights. couldn’t be me

Does anyone know her diet specifics? I read somewhere that she might be vegan but I kind of doubt that since it would mean lots of carbs mainly

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Ot but this is my favourite picture on the internet :luv:
46ABA091-2813-410D-8456-91ACED1C634E.jpeg

Update: she’s in straight leg jeans, again. She looks so fucking good though so I have zero issues with it.

Reactions: 1 user
There's also Kendall, but my eyes were drawn to Kaia before even noticing miss Jenner :kiss:
(Around 1minute mark)

Does anyone know her diet specifics? I read somewhere that she might be vegan but I kind of doubt that since it would mean lots of carbs mainly

I’m not sure about vegan :lol: although I would love to know any diet specifics regardless

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
cindy-crawford-and-kaia-gerber-leaves-bel-air-hotel-in-los-angeles-11-19-2018-5.jpg

Please don't tell me I'm alone in finding her style absolutely disastrous?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I personally find it hit or miss, I don’t think she suits the ‘Brandy Mellville’ LA/edgy style. But I really like her flowy, summery style -
View attachment 29525
View attachment 29527
View attachment 29526

Although, I could never pass up seeing Kaia in leather jeans :luv:

Kinda pissing myself at the idea of Brandy Melville or LA (her portion of it anyway) being "edgy"... but I know your preferences so...

I prefer Kaia in AW... not my personal aesthetic but, I think, the dark athleisure suits her well... if that's how we're rolling.

*also not a drag on you... our differing tastes are one of my favorite things.. opposite sides of the same coin n' all that. :p

Reactions: 1 users
Kinda pissing myself at the idea of Brandy Melville or LA (her portion of it anyway) being "edgy"... but I know your preferences so...

I prefer Kaia in AW... not my personal aesthetic but, I think, the dark athleisure suits her well... if that's how we're rolling.

*also not a drag on you... our differing tastes are one of my favorite things.. opposite sides of the same coin n' all that. :p
I’m sorry for not clarifying, I meant I dislike the combination of her Brandy Melville {LA), and edgy style! I would never describe Brandy Melville as edgy. I agree that athleisure suits her, but I wish she wouldn’t combine the style with Brandy Melville type graphic tees and then go on to wear a floral dress - if you understand where I’m coming from?

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
That outfit is particularly unflattering on her which doesn’t help. Normally I really like her style, year round. It’s pretty unremarkable (we all know about her love affair with straight leg jeans and doc martens) but it looks natural and comfy and a lot more personal than it was a couple years ago. I don’t think she’s particularly trying to be anyone she’s not (other than her mom in the eighties, which I can’t discourage because well... who better?). It can get a bit LA teen but she is an LA teen so...

Did she get a boob job?
Doubt it. Her boobs have always been the least 2d thing about her, even at her lowest weights they were still there. It’s a weird thing to hold a huge discussion about but I couldn’t go without illustrating my point with a few links lmao

There’s a comment upthread about these photos I think.

:whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user