Kaia Gerber

Is it just me or has she lost weight?
i’d say she looks the same as when she was in italy recently with vitto. she gained a smidge after last fashion month but it seems she’s lost it again for this next one. she looks amazing either way

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
E1F069EA-8698-4D57-B1B1-B7957621FE6A.png

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users

no idea why karlxkaia is even a thing but...

more photos. i feel like the clothes don’t fit the beachy, casual backdrop

Reactions: 1 user

These two are just adorable :luv: Perhaps this should go in the models working out thread.
As an aside, these days I'm really appreciating Cindy for her longevity.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
^ That seems like so much fun! Hopefully it was warm enough and they didn't catch a flu, it looks chilly but relaxing!

Waiting for the Karl Lagerfield and Kaia collab!

The questionable karlxkaia collection has launched.

https://www.karl.com/gb/women/kaia-collection?dept=kmxd

Does anyone actually like anything? Personally I find it cringey and unoriginal but I don’t like flashy logos in general. This whole collection screams youtuber merch to me.
aside from the destracting unwearable logos, i don’t hate it. is it simple, unoriginal and teenager-y? yes, but this is karl lagerfeld’s collab with, well, a teenager, so i’m not expecting haute couture. i would consider buying the clothes if i had the money to carelessly throw a couple hundred ££s at a plain but not ugly jumper...

• Disagree
aside from the destracting unwearable logos, i don’t hate it. is it simple, unoriginal and teenager-y? yes

Which is why I wouldn’t pay that money for any of the pieces, albeit them being wearable (I mean a leather jacket is a classic.. but for $600 I’d find something less tacky?).

BTW not a personal attack on you by any means

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Which is why I wouldn’t pay that money for any of the pieces, albeit them being wearable (I mean a leather jacket is a classic.. but for $600 I’d find something less tacky?).

BTW not a personal attack on you by any means

no i totally get what you’re saying and agree! i like the pieces for the most part but i’d never spend my money on them when there are much nicer things out there

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
a bit unnecessary of you to try and pick a fight when my statements weren’t even that contradictory, but i appreciate the effort.

anyways, let’s avoid derailing kaia’s thread any further. here’s a cute video of her as a promo for the collection.

Not picking a fight simply calling you out for being wishy-washy ... you posted one thing and contradicted yourself two posts later. If I come for you you'll know.

• Agree