Kaia Gerber

I wonder if she's ever read her thread on here

I've seen Anon VIPs say that most models with active threads here do, right? I'd imagine especially so if you're a Marjan or a Kaia with more praise every time the threads are updated.

Man, what I'd give for a Skinny Showcase from Kaia to tape to every source of food in the house...

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
like @IcedLatte said, i’d literally give anything to be a fly on the walk in the gerber household for a couple days.

her weight loss is perfect as someone who is *natural skinny* (i hate that phrase lmao) looking to go the extra step and lose just a lil more. it doesn’t help that every move of hers is so widely followed, not just by us on sg, but all over the internet; yet she seems to have remained so undercover and private, specifically about her eating habits and workout routines etc. i’m seriously living for these VIP insights..

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
like @IcedLatte said, i’d literally give anything to be a fly on the walk in the gerber household for a couple days.

her weight loss is perfect as someone who is *natural skinny* (i hate that phrase lmao) looking to go the extra step and lose just a lil more. it doesn’t help that every move of hers is so widely followed, not just by us on sg, but all over the internet; yet she seems to have remained so undercover and private, specifically about her eating habits and workout routines etc. i’m seriously living for these VIP insights..
Right?! And even if she decides to publicly share what she eats in a day, she will most likely exaggerate it due to the sensitive softies of this society

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Right?! And even if she decides to publicly share what she eats in a day, she will most likely exaggerate it due to the sensitive softies of this society

unfortunately. anyone seen her recent interview with karl lagerfeld? only one answer surrounding food, she said she had a croissant that morning for breakfast.

upload_2018-8-2_22-33-50.gif

• Funny
  • Love
sorry not sorry for this random burst of activity here, but i’ve been meaning to post this video here forever and i finally remembered. it’s from early july and i’m pretty sure it hasn’t already been posted? apologies if it has but oh well, i’m sure we could all do with seeing a bit more kaia anyway

What I find interesting and impressive is that she really doesn’t seem to work out. So obviously she’s just eating very little, which makes her kinda old school in a way I’m sure all of us Vlada fan girls can appreciate! Personally what works for me is eating a good amount of really healthy, low calorie food and exercising a lot, but seeing her makes me sort of wish I could go the other way and just plain old restrict. Bc yeah, she looks incredible

• Agree
One of the few moments we’ll probably get via the internet to take a look at the way she eats

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
One of the few moments we’ll probably get via the internet to take a look at the way she eats

is she literally just picking at salad leaves? i love her and her traditional skinny model ways :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
is she literally just picking at salad leaves? i love her and her traditional skinny model ways :lol:
love this, it takes so much discipline and dedication. here's hoping presley & co takes some more videos because her diet is so intriguing. surely the general public would just scream "eating disorder! this is why fashion/modelling is so dangerous!" :mclap: but nah she is queen. hadids take note.

Reactions: 1 user
love this, it takes so much discipline and dedication. here's hoping presley & co takes some more videos because her diet is so intriguing. surely the general public would just scream "eating disorder! this is why fashion/modelling is so dangerous!" :mclap: but nah she is queen. hadids take note.
Major props to her. When I was her age, I was shoveling Pizza and chip into my mouth at any given chance (granted I wasn’t modeling at the time). :speechless:

• Agree
YSL Winter 18:

0F4B0775-FFF9-44E9-A7D7-86A63A182C2C.jpeg
365BFE7B-524F-4EB4-BC95-8679444CFE10.jpeg

I like how she managed to make her face quite expressive.

On a slight tangent,

I wonder if she's ever read her thread on here

I've seen Anon VIPs say that most models with active threads here do, right? I'd imagine especially so if you're a Marjan or a Kaia with more praise every time the threads are updated.

I remember that when we critisized how one picture of her on her instagram was very unflattering, she removed it. Also, she stopped wearing the same shorts everywhere and improved her street style at a similar timing to us mentioning disapproval. That could be a councidence OR it could be an indication of how she values the opinions on this forum?

Do you think that models who are praised here take it as motivation to keep losing or get complacent about how good they look?

Do you think that models who are praised here take it as motivation to keep losing or get complacent about how good they look?
We know Alesya Kafelnikova was also reading her thread a lot because she was deleting posts etc but going back to this particular part of your post... Marjan Jonkman reads hers and her motivation seems to be steady - she’s always been enthusiastic about our opinion.

Self-control is the new form of punk, after all.

1B535B44-082B-4AD4-BBB5-CBD4E8155146.jpeg
D5F0D569-4D03-4FA8-8B9C-328123A1B04D.jpeg
BD973412-A322-458A-8943-7F8E02DF0199.jpeg

Her body is awesome, of course, but I believe her face to be very beautiful as well. Especially with a minimal makeup look. :)

• Love
I’m quite proud of her improvement. She used to have a dead look in all of her shot but now there’s life in her face even when posing with a straight face.

I love seeing all the pictures of her smiling lately. Even if it’s just for the camera, it seems so genuine and playfully youthful. It makes me happy for her since you can tell she’s confident in her body and how hard she works to be in her industry. :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Holy crap at this old photo of her:

DB65027A-28A3-409C-B0F9-983A0FF8F217.jpeg

*all “natural thin” and teenage metabolism!!*

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users