Kaia Gerber

Discussion in 'Models' started by 71000, Nov 23, 2015.

1. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

In person, I thought it looked like a VERY dated (natasha poly wannabe) walk. In video it looks a little calmer.

• Like Like x 2
  2. nicole120

nicole120 Rising Star

Lip fillers or puberty? Hm :nervous:
    IMG_2270.jpg

Also--she reminds me a bit of Gia Carangi in the bottom right
    IMG_2271.JPG

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. vixen

vixen Worker Bee

Even if they are fillers, I think her lips look good. I don't really see a problem if it doesn't look overdone and fake. Or maybe it's just makeup/her face changing due to growing up?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. nicole120

nicole120 Rising Star

I'm like 90% sure it's just growing up because she was like 13 in the first photos. I didn't take that into account when I first posted. Still an interesting facial transformation!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. stardust

stardust SuperStar

YES! Reminds me a lot of Gia too, also I feel like Kaia is a walking flashback to models like Gia and Janice Dickinson, which personally I don't like their faces so much, but the walk and personality was really strong (and their presence)
    I don't feel a strong personality in Kaia like I do with them so I guess I mean she reminds me of them only because of her face and walk.
    I only like to see her walk because of her amazing legs and my feeling of "nostalgia" to those models, but I still can't stand her in pictures.

#465 stardust, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  6. vixen

vixen Worker Bee

It is! I'm not a huge fan of her facial features, but I do think they've improved a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Starbuck

Starbuck SuperStar

Her legs are so nice I'm almost willing to overlook the bile colored tights. Almost.

• Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. pitachip

pitachip Rising Star

Oof. She looks exhausted - I don’t blame her, though. The comments are naturally stupid stuff about her “starving to death” and so on

Attached Files:

9. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

I think something might be up....if you look at all of the other skinny girls her age on the runway (avant girls in particular) they have luminous skin, no bags under their eyes, no thinning hair. Whether it's stress alone or some combination of poor diet and stress, she looks bad considering she's 16 years old.
    Milena Ionna is the same age (not quite as skinny but close enough for some comparison) and looked like this at NYFW

• Sad Sad x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. marieebo

marieebo Community Duchess

People react to stress in different ways and I am sure Kaia has a different schedule compared to other models but also way more luxuries. I do agree that she looks washed out, the fact that her family is very present in her life makes me hope that all is good but we will never know for sure.

11. thelovelybones

thelovelybones Worker Bee

I find it interesting that earlier in the thread there was speculation that her mother imposes these skinny standards on her. After the other bigger nepo models I feel like both Cindy and Kaia have to have known that Kaia could still make her debut without a drastic weight loss. And she had killer legs even at the weigh before this most recent weight loss so she didn’t have to necessarily get this washed out to have gotten shows... even Bella still got shows this season and she’s at one of her highest FW weights

12. ghost

ghost Worker Bee

Kaia opened Moschino today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She opened Alberta Ferretti as well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  13. Ashley

Ashley Rising Star

She puts on such a great show. Honestly she's a breath of fresh air.