Kaia Gerber

It's definitely reminiscent of earlier decades on the runway (particularly Naomi Campbell vibes, though none of these girls can hold a candle to Naomi's walk IMO). I like Kaia's presence and confidence on the runway and personally felt her rendition wasn't awkward, but I got the same off feeling seeing (for ex) Bella do it.
In person, I thought it looked like a VERY dated (natasha poly wannabe) walk. In video it looks a little calmer.

Reactions: 1 users
Lip fillers or puberty? Hm :nervous:
IMG_2270.jpg

Also--she reminds me a bit of Gia Carangi in the bottom right
IMG_2271.JPG

• Agree
Even if they are fillers, I think her lips look good. I don't really see a problem if it doesn't look overdone and fake. Or maybe it's just makeup/her face changing due to growing up?

I'm like 90% sure it's just growing up because she was like 13 in the first photos. I didn't take that into account when I first posted. Still an interesting facial transformation!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Also--she reminds me a bit of Gia Carangi in the bottom right
View attachment 21841
YES! Reminds me a lot of Gia too, also I feel like Kaia is a walking flashback to models like Gia and Janice Dickinson, which personally I don't like their faces so much, but the walk and personality was really strong (and their presence)
I don't feel a strong personality in Kaia like I do with them so I guess I mean she reminds me of them only because of her face and walk.
I only like to see her walk because of her amazing legs and my feeling of "nostalgia" to those models, but I still can't stand her in pictures.

Last edited:
I'm like 90% sure it's just growing up because she was like 13 in the first photos. I didn't take that into account when I first posted. Still an interesting facial transformation!

It is! I'm not a huge fan of her facial features, but I do think they've improved a lot.

• Agree
I know I've been taking up so much real estate on this thread lately, but wow, I love her confidence and her walk. It pays to have a supermodel mom (and her supermodel friends) as your coach :party:

Her legs are so nice I'm almost willing to overlook the bile colored tights. Almost.

• Love
  • Funny
Oof. She looks exhausted - I don’t blame her, though. The comments are naturally stupid stuff about her “starving to death” and so on

Attachments

• 443A2D01-FAFB-4FB8-99A2-02B22C5892F3.jpeg
    443A2D01-FAFB-4FB8-99A2-02B22C5892F3.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 189
Oof. She looks exhausted - I don’t blame her, though. The comments are naturally stupid stuff about her “starving to death” and so on
I think something might be up....if you look at all of the other skinny girls her age on the runway (avant girls in particular) they have luminous skin, no bags under their eyes, no thinning hair. Whether it's stress alone or some combination of poor diet and stress, she looks bad considering she's 16 years old.
Milena Ionna is the same age (not quite as skinny but close enough for some comparison) and looked like this at NYFW

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think something might be up....if you look at all of the other skinny girls her age on the runway (avant girls in particular) they have luminous skin, no bags under their eyes, no thinning hair. Whether it's stress alone or some combination of poor diet and stress, she looks bad considering she's 16 years old.
Milena Ionna is the same age (not quite as skinny but close enough for some comparison) and looked like this at NYFW

People react to stress in different ways and I am sure Kaia has a different schedule compared to other models but also way more luxuries. I do agree that she looks washed out, the fact that her family is very present in her life makes me hope that all is good but we will never know for sure.

People react to stress in different ways and I am sure Kaia has a different schedule compared to other models but also way more luxuries. I do agree that she looks washed out, the fact that her family is very present in her life makes me hope that all is good but we will never know for sure.
I find it interesting that earlier in the thread there was speculation that her mother imposes these skinny standards on her. After the other bigger nepo models I feel like both Cindy and Kaia have to have known that Kaia could still make her debut without a drastic weight loss. And she had killer legs even at the weigh before this most recent weight loss so she didn’t have to necessarily get this washed out to have gotten shows... even Bella still got shows this season and she’s at one of her highest FW weights

I know I've been taking up so much real estate on this thread lately, but wow, I love her confidence and her walk. It pays to have a supermodel mom (and her supermodel friends) as your coach :party:

She puts on such a great show. Honestly she's a breath of fresh air.

• Agree
She looks gorgeous. Personally I'm a fan of the heroin-chic look, and I don't mind her eye bags... partially bc I have some under mine as well currently and I'm not nearly as low in BMI as she is. Some people are just prone to them, other times certain sacrifices have to be made. It is what it is. She's young. She's growing. She might not be used to the grueling schedule and is still learning how to adjust. She has obviously worked extremely hard when she didn't even need to put in 1/2 the effort she did, so credit where credit is due and I hope she continues growing. :flower:

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 6 users
Can anyone confirm? :nervous:

0_D5_CD04_A_A035_4_A37_84_D7_DD711_F0_D6_E3_A.jpg
I don’t blame her, I do the same and have been since 15 because that’s when I started noticing I couldn’t rely on my teenage metabolism anymore. Also when you’re skinny it’s so easy to eat a single crumb and then have your belly stick out lol. If I know I’m going to be somewhere important or have pictures taken I refuse to eat until it’s done to prevent that.

• Agree
I don’t blame her, I do the same and have been since 15 because that’s when I started noticing I couldn’t rely on my teenage metabolism anymore. Also when you’re skinny it’s so easy to eat a single crumb and then have your belly stick out lol. If I know I’m going to be somewhere important or have pictures taken I refuse to eat until it’s done to prevent that.
Oh trust me, I feel you on that. It’s why I never eat before a shoot as well LOL. I was just curious as to whether she truly relied on mostly her teenage metabolism or not.

• Agree