Kaia Gerber

I'm curious about her height too -- those legs are endless! If the Kaia closet instagram is 100% accurate about ID-ing the pieces, then those Jimmy Choo pumps have a 4.7inch heel. That puts her at 6'1.7" (if she truly is 5'9") and Karlie is 6'1". I'm sure Karlie's flats have a teeny tiny bit of height to them too
Let's assume Karlie is actually 6'2--say the heels are 4'7 inches tall. She should be exactly dead on with Karlie, or roughly there, but looks a bit shorter (1.5-2 inches) She's probably closer to 5'8 but carries it really well. Remember, just a year or so ago she was listed as 5'5.5. Even with a big growth spurt, growing 4 inches in a year is really really rare for most older teenage girls.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
From reading quotes from Cindy, this girl is gonna grow up with some major major issues. All Cindy seems to talk about these days is weight/looks and her daughter's weight/looks. Christ, she's 14. Let her grow up on her own terms.
well we see how that turned out....

Let's assume Karlie is actually 6'2--say the heels are 4'7 inches tall. She should be exactly dead on with Karlie, or roughly there, but looks a bit shorter (1.5-2 inches) She's probably closer to 5'8 but carries it really well. Remember, just a year or so ago she was listed as 5'5.5. Even with a big growth spurt, growing 4 inches in a year is really really rare for most older teenage girls.
We also have to remember that even if heels are listed as a certain amount of inches it isn’t going to make you that much taller. It’s hard to explain but I promise it makes sense lol. You would only be that much taller if the shoes are flat and have platforms. I do think she’s like 5’7- 5’8ish though. Some agencies put the short girls as their real height on the website but add their inseam as well where as they wouldn’t really do that with the regular height models.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I'm curious about her height too -- those legs are endless! If the Kaia closet instagram is 100% accurate about ID-ing the pieces, then those Jimmy Choo pumps have a 4.7inch heel. That puts her at 6'1.7" (if she truly is 5'9") and Karlie is 6'1". I'm sure Karlie's flats have a teeny tiny bit of height to them too

Probably pretty accurate, sometimes different shoe sizes have different heel heights to accommodate for added or subtracted foot lengths. Often, retailers will take the height of the smallest shoe size (5, sometimes 6) and larger sizes will have additional height for proportion.

We also have to remember that even if heels are listed as a certain amount of inches it isn’t going to make you that much taller. It’s hard to explain but I promise it makes sense lol. You would only be that much taller if the shoes are flat and have platforms. I do think she’s like 5’7- 5’8ish though. Some agencies put the short girls as their real height on the website but add their inseam as well where as they wouldn’t really do that with the regular height models.
I would peg her at 5'8" or 5'8.5". Cindy is 5'9" and they appear to be relatively the same height in recent photos when they're wearing similar shoes (i.e. both in heels). It's strange to me that Kaia isn't 5'9" or 5'10" though; according to Google, Rande is 6'1", and all of my friends who have parents of similar height were 5'10" by 16. I imagine she'll grow another inch or two though.

On another note, damn. She's been seriously in the industry for half a year and is already designing with Karl.

(will jean shorts make an appearance? :p )

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
00939F4D-CDDD-4E1F-9C7B-91DA3D1A61EB.jpeg

They aren’t all lined up perfectly but her being in the front would give her an advantage height wise since she would be closer to the camera but she still isn’t as tall as the others.
2F71564A-E153-4A09-B9B8-6C70F6156BE8.jpeg

Let’s ignore Yasmin because she’s superr tall but the most reasonable person to compare her height to is Vittoria since Vittoria is listed as 5’9 1/2

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
I would peg her at 5'8" or 5'8.5". Cindy is 5'9" and they appear to be relatively the same height in recent photos when they're wearing similar shoes (i.e. both in heels). It's strange to me that Kaia isn't 5'9" or 5'10" though; according to Google, Rande is 6'1", and all of my friends who have parents of similar height were 5'10" by 16. I imagine she'll grow another inch or two though.
I really hope the restricting doesn't stunt her growth though..?

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
D9AD896F-75F9-4AEA-A4BC-0D24DA3F1D7A.jpeg

Sorry for the double post and I know this isn’t the best picture since Kaia has a hat on but next to “5’10 1/2” Kendall

Okay I’m going soo far off topic but I don’t even think Kendall is 5’10 1/2
11AF15D1-BC5D-4AA3-A94C-0668F2B88D22.jpeg

Natalie Westling is a little bit further up than Kendall but she’s listed only as 5’10 herself and that looks like a pretty big difference. (Bella’s listed as 5’9 incase you’re also confused about the difference between her and Natalie as well.)

View attachment 21090
Natalie Westling is a little bit further up than Kendall but she’s listed only as 5’10 herself and that looks like a pretty big difference. (Bella’s listed as 5’9 incase you’re also confused about the difference between her and Natalie as well.)[/QUOTE]

we should seriously have a height thread on general forums--also, Kendall may not be 510.5 but she's definitely ~5'10. She had 3.5-4 inches on me when I saw her in Malibu a while ago.

Last edited:
  • Agree
View attachment 21090
Natalie Westling is a little bit further up than Kendall but she’s listed only as 5’10 herself and that looks like a pretty big difference. (Bella’s listed as 5’9 incase you’re also confused about the difference between her and Natalie as well.)

we should seriously have a height thread on general forums--also, Kendall may not be 510.5 but she's definitely ~5'10. She had 4 inches on me when I saw her in Malibu a while ago.[/QUOTE]

Agree on the height thread. I don't understand why they wouldn't just list Natalie at like 5'11 if she's that tall. I feel like 5'11 is like a golden number now a days. Kendall didn't seem super tall when I saw her. I would say she's 5'9. Karolina Kurkova was also at the party I saw Kendall at and she was definitelyy a giant and listed as 5'11. She wasn't even wearing super high heels.
Okay now I'm definitely off topic sorry. :supershame:

Omg yes please make that thread about height!!!! I m so confused about a lot of models heights

• Agree
Sorrynotsorry for the OT, but throwback to Karlie when she was Kaia's age:
mqE9MbH.jpg

co3Dkqc.jpg

8mvSm1z.jpg

LSHM2dX.jpg

Enjan3F.jpg

6tJRWy8.jpg

BVIVue1.jpg

eUY5GBL.jpg

snUYCfR.jpg

7FD33Pb.jpg

srtVJbq.png
Gosh don't remind us what a beast Karlie was & how she's let herself go ;( haha & those make-up shots of Kaia were backstage at the Marc Jacobs show this past fall not an actual campaign. Also, Kaia def cannot be the same height as Cindy who is listed at 5'9. At the Chanel show, they both wore heels & Kaia is definitely much shorter than her mother. It may just be camera manipulation, photoshop, and/or most importantly, proportions.
kaia 4.png

• Useful
well we see how that turned out....
I wonder all the time if Kaia went into modelling because she really wanted or she just did it beacuse she felt obligated to.
I mean,she says she loves modelling and all,but still I have a feeling she is unsure of it ? I'm definitely interested to see what future brings to her...
And about her height-I saw her multiple times and I'd say (this is only my personal opinion) that she is around 172-173 cm (5' 7.5'' - 5' 8'' if I am not mistaken).

C079B773-C3E6-46EA-A781-4BC389D899C5.jpeg

Her legs look good as usual. It’s so weird how weight makes such a huge difference. Her and her mom have the same inseam (or it just looks like it from this angle) and Kaia’s legs look super long but her moms legs look shortish and stumpy.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I'm in love with her waist.
Can't say the same about those glasses though... :facepalm:
Me either -- I feel like this particular style of glasses has been popping up a lot, especially with Gigi and Bella. Anyone know who Kaia's stylist is (I assume she has one)? I feel like her outfits (disregarding the jean short California ensembles) are very similar to styling of the Hadids.

• Agree