Julia Stiles

B

bodysanctuary

I saw her previously in Dexter (season 5), and I was recently watching some older movies that she appeared in during her 20s, and I really like her body shape and style. And her face is really cute in my opinion. :) She seems like someone I would genuinely like in real life as well, regardless of her looks.

Julia-Stiles-Femme-6.jpg

tumblr_m3t14fnjVB1ruct3qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3nu4xSvlj1rv7sano1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3huf9AGa71qafgl6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3mksoVxS61rv8rb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m274o10A7N1qakha8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m274o10A7N1qakha8o2_500.png

I love the movies she does, how she acts
I loooved her in Dexter and 10 things I hate about you!
Though she's naturally 'thin', she's never been skinny. Even in 10 things, when she was younger, she wasn't. And I think age isn't going to help her now. She'll always be skinny fat
julia-stiles-2011-emmys-red-carpet.jpg
julia_stiles_curls-300x300.jpg
1818615125_1666675164.jpg

I really love Julia Stiles for some reason!
She's got an interestingly sweet face and she seems genuily nice!
celeb_j_stiles.jpg

I first saw her in "Save the last dance" since I went through a phase where I'd watch any dance movie that existed... :p
savethelastdancec.jpg

save-the-last-dance-2001-julia-stiles-pic-2.jpg

Also loved her as an actress in the Bourne movies! :cool:
2004_the_bourne_supremacy_008.jpg

She was sooo skinny in 10 Things! In her films after that she seemed to put on some weight. She's definitely not fat, but not very skinny, either.

I love her acting. I haven't seen her on Dexter so may try and see if I can find that once my exams are over. But she's not skinny, she's more thin but I still adore her, I find her absolutely fascinating.

I never really thought of her as being 'skinny' either, but I really like her arms personally. She seems to have just the right amount of muscle definition. I loved save the last dance too!!!!

I LOVED 10 Things I Hate About You. She was great in it and it made me love Heath Ledger so much more.

I only remember her from the Bourne movies... does anyone know what movies she is doing at the moment??

I think that's a recent pic:

julia-stiles5.jpg

I'm not a fan of her body but she is a good actress imo.

I love Julia! She has a nice face and seems like she would be a really cool person to hang out with. :luv:

And @Skinny2012, apparently she's been cast to play the main character in a movie adaption of The Bell Jar. It's going to be interesting seeing her play a severely mentally ill person... I hope she goes well!

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh sorry, i don't want to be mean or something, but i think her face looks like.. disabled?

And @Skinny2012, apparently she's been cast to play the main character in a movie adaption of The Bell Jar. It's going to be interesting seeing her play a severely mentally ill person... I hope she goes well!

She's very beautiful and all but umm...isn't she too old to play that part? That's one of my favourite books and the main character is a good 10yrs younger than Julia is now..:hmm:

I think she seems like a super funny girl, but not a fan of her look....

I heard that too, but that was ages ago. Are they still going ahead with the movie?

I don't like her teeth, am I the only one who noticed them? Her smile ist weird sometimes...

Houli smooches, I love love love her so much. She's not your average beauty I can see that, but she's adorable!
She's not my thinspo though, I think she's naturally slim, not skinny, not a super dieter.

In some of those pics she looks like Sasha Pivovarova. She has the same bone structure (face) :wtf:

I'm so sorry girlies but I find Julia so tiresome in movies. I cringed at her performance in the Bourne movies (they should've kept Franke Potente's character!) It's her voice...she speaks in a monotone!
She is very cute-looking and I'd kill (not literally!) to be able to dance like that.
She has a lovely dancer's body, very lithe and strong and a beautiful swanlike neck. Nice to look at but please don't do any more movies Jules! Sorry!

Attachments

• Julia.jpg
    Julia.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 64
10 things I hate about you is the best "teen movie" ever. Julia and Heath were amazing. After the movie, I fell in love with the phrase "heinous bitch"
10-Things-I-Hate-About-You-julia-stiles-1781143-640-480.jpg

10things.png

And I have such a huge crush on Joseph Gordon Levitt. *siiiigh*
600full-joseph-gordon--levitt.jpg