Julia Schneider

S

Skinny2012

She won the Elite Model Look contest 2011.
She's from Sweden and i think she must be 16 years old now. I will try to find some more pics, she reminds me a bit of Snejana.

julia-7.jpg%3Fw%3D700%26h%3D483

1021626.jpg

julia-schneider-new-face_392x0.jpg
sc5-638845_0x440_large.jpg

Julia-Schneider.jpg
Sweden.jpg

More pics from vogue.it..

Attachments

• juliaschneider0.jpg
    juliaschneider0.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 41
  • juliaschneider01.jpg
    juliaschneider01.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 43
  • juliaschneider02.jpg
    juliaschneider02.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 45
  • juliaschneider03.jpg
    juliaschneider03.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 38
  • juliaschneider04.jpg
    juliaschneider04.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 37
After the ELITE contest she got a lot of ctiticism for being too skinny.

As the Montreal Gazette's Lens blog wrote: "Sweden’s Julia Schneider looks more like a "model" of anorexia than anything stylish that the fashion industry should be putting on a pedestal as a standard for emulation... Skeletons are meant jump out of closets not on to fashion runways. Why are only male models generally allowed to have an adult’s body shape?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/08/julia-schneider-elite-model-skinny_n_1136247.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-teen-wins-industrys-prestigious-contest.html

They called her skeletal and anorexic...

Well she is super skinny, look at that pic:

U50P5029T2D421358F26DT20111208171441.jpg

But some comments below those articles were just mean and very very hurtful.

As the Montreal Gazette's Lens blog wrote: "Sweden’s Julia Schneider looks more like a "model" of anorexia than anything stylish that the fashion industry should be putting on a pedestal as a standard for emulation... Skeletons are meant jump out of closets not on to fashion runways. Why are only male models generally allowed to have an adult’s body shape?"

I looked that blog up. Apparently the author Marcos Townsend deleted some of the stuff he wrote: "The popularity of this post is unexpected. After (very brief) reflection, I've decided to remove the harshest part of my original commentary. There's no reason that level of invective needs to be circulated."

You should have thought about that before you wrote that awful article and started bashing a 15 year old for her weight, Mr Townsend, your ugly quotes are still all over the internet.

Not every skinny person has an eating disorder.

Reactions: 1 user
Not every skinny person has an eating disorder.

And not every person with an eating disorder deserves to be trampled over in print for the way they look...

I wonder why people who apparently believe that they can diagnose anorexia via photos also think that castigating the sufferer, publicising their supposed disorder and inviting general despite is the most appropriate reaction - especially when the person on the other end of it is 15 years old :confused:

Well she is super skinny, look at that pic:

U50P5029T2D421358F26DT20111208171441.jpg

She looks skinny, but not in an anorexic way ( just my opinion). I think that she wears a dress wich is made for women with breasts and she clearly doesn't have any, so it makes her look even skinnier.
In pictures which posted @Skinny2012 she looks skinny and healthy :highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why people who apparently believe that they can diagnose anorexia via photos also think that castigating the sufferer, publicising their supposed disorder and inviting general despite is the most appropriate reaction - especially when the person on the other end of it is 15 years old :confused:

This. :bow: