Julia Saner

S

Skinny2012

Hey everyone, so we all have our favourite models and thinspirations but for the younger girls on the site, sometimes it can be hard to find some really good models under 21 to aspire to. Just wondering who your favourite under 21 thinspo's are?

Mine:
Karlie Kloss
Emily Didonato (have you seen how much weight she's lost!!)
Julia Saner
Rosie Tupper

@montanagrey Do you know what Julia Saner is doing at the moment?
I read that she was taking a break but maybe she just doesn't want to model anymore??? :confused:
I really like her though :( so i'm still hoping that she will continue to model...

julia-saner_gallery_large_portrait_scale.jpg

Julia-Saner-ford-models_1.jpg

165-700x933.jpg

tumblr_lyk4y7VLgT1qewkz3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyk35n7Ibf1qewkz3o1_400.jpg

armanijeans5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
I read that she was taking a break but maybe she just doesn't want to model anymore??? :confused:
I really like her though :( so i'm still hoping that she will continue to model...

She's not coming back. Similar situation to Ali Michael but Julia is a much better person.

She's not coming back. Similar situation to Ali Michael but Julia is a much better person.

Whoa - here's some very recent casual shots of Julia. More proof you should trust No One. ;)

julia-saner-june-2012.jpeg

julia-saner-june-2012-2.jpeg

julia-saner-june-2012-3.jpeg

julia-saner-june-2012-4.jpeg

julia-saner-june-2012-5.jpeg

:nervous:

Her neck looks very short in these new pictures :/

Reactions: 1 user
Not a fan of the buck teeth, but an otherwise stunning face and omg, WHAT a xylophone! :luv:

I think she looks pretty skinny but she looks Ok even when she looks like a normal person, let's say.

At least you think she has a nice personality so that compensates the weight gain, let's hope:)

I admire someone who can walk away from a very desirable job and just say, 'No, it's not for me', and know it won't make them happy but I'm kind of horrified as well. I guess this is really terrible vanity on my part but I would feel so disappointed to go to a normal weight after being as slender and beautiful as Julia.

Someone I talked to who has been at the same shows as Julia said she was really sweet and shy, but that her heart never seemed fully taken with modelling.

Also, someone at Julia's school put the photograph of her wearing the sheer Christian Dior Fall Winter 2010/11 closing gown on Facebook. Apparently it really upset Julia and knocked her confidance.

Anyway, a truly beautiful girl inside and out and I hope that she is happy and healthy whereever she is, whatever she may be doing.

tumblr_ldomqdS8w51qewkz3o1_500_large.jpg

I worked very very closely with Julia for a couple of years. Here's my thoughts...

said she was really sweet and shy, but that her heart never seemed fully taken with modelling.

Yes, very true.

Also, someone at Julia's school put the photograph of her wearing the sheer Christian Dior Fall Winter 2010/11 closing gown on Facebook. Apparently it really upset Julia and knocked her confidance.

First of all I don't have any sympathy for a model who gets her photo plastered everywhere. That's her job. But that little drama didn't "knock her confidence" - more like it set into motion some things for her that were going to happen anyway.

She was really, really struggling with her weight. Part of it was that her head wasn't really in it the way a girl has to be. Then this girl at her school (who hates her) took that picture and started posting it and mocking her 'fat ass and thighs' to many of her dear, personal friends on Facebook. She was of course mortified. This wasn't nameless faceless bodysnarking but going on on Facebook among circles of her close school friends.

And she was already in a pretty sad place at the time. A very shy person, she had not made many friends the way most other models do, so the extended time away from home already had her dreadfully lonely. She was quite miserable, but had been trying hard to see it through for all the obvious reasons.

She also, due to her weight, was doing quite poorly at castings, and it wasn't looking like the next season was going to be very good for her. So when she decided to take a "break" to pursue photography and maybe acting, I knew she would not return to the runway. And for Julia that was definitely the right decision. She's a smart, very sweet girl and did the right thing for her.

Now she is doing a lot better - much happier, has had a few successful exhibitions of her photography, and just got a part in a musical (Titanic) which starts later in the summer.

Selfishly, I'd love to see her rail-thin again and back on the runway, but it was not realistic and she was really just miserable.

:)

thats really sad. from what i have learned on the forums you have to have pretty tough skin to be in the industry. never something i could survive in!

i hope she finds success elsewhere.

She was really, really struggling with her weight. Part of it was that her head wasn't really in it the way a girl has to be. Then this girl at her school (who hates her) took that picture and started posting it and mocking her 'fat ass and thighs' to many of her dear, personal friends on Facebook. She was of course mortified. This wasn't nameless faceless bodysnarking but going on on Facebook among circles of her close school friends.

What kind of bitch would do that? :mad: I understand if it's anonymous people on the internet, that's just superficial criticism. But actively ridiculing a girl on the internet to people she knows, with the deliberate intent to cause pain? That is really, really low. I hope the cow who did it lost a lot of friends in the process.

What kind of bitch would do that? :mad: I understand if it's anonymous people on the internet, that's just superficial criticism. But actively ridiculing a girl on the internet to people she knows, with the deliberate intent to cause pain? That is really, really low. I hope the cow who did it lost a lot of friends in the process.

Yep, one word K.A.R.M.A.

She looks so different on the recent pictures. The face has altered.

But she is a very interesting person and I admire her decision.
Good luck for her new career.

Wow, I wouldnt have even recognized her. She looks completely different! Its better that shes happy though and still looks to be at a "healthy" weight. She was gorgeous as a model though. Too bad it made her unhappy. I can relate to how hard it is to get/stay thin though. Its a real bitch to accomplish!