Julia Ratner

Unpopular opinion but I find her really annoying and cringeworthy. I understand that modelling’s really just a job but she’s bragged about not giving a fuck about the industry and working just because she has to, so many times which comes across as pretty disrespectful and rude. I’m all for being a bitch when it’s needed, but being unnecessarily spiteful and aggressive to strangers on the internet without any tact or reason is distasteful in my opinion. I don’t find her face or her body remarkable enough to ignore it, either.

For example, she’s literally arguing with strangers on the internet (in the comments) because they disagreed with this :whistling:

I thought I was the only one who thought she was kind of annoying, especially recently. I find that she's always irritated in her stories/IG live and she constantly answers questions about topics that she doesn't want to talk about (smoking/insta-models/her eyebrows/eyelashes)... yet she still does it. And it's laughable at how she's lurking that confession page to respond to comments, I think this is her second time doing so (or at least second time it has been posted on here)?

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Unpopular opinion but I find her really annoying and cringeworthy. I understand that modelling’s really just a job but she’s bragged about not giving a fuck about the industry and working just because she has to, so many times which comes across as pretty disrespectful and rude. I’m all for being a bitch when it’s needed, but being unnecessarily spiteful and aggressive to strangers on the internet without any tact or reason is distasteful in my opinion. I don’t find her face or her body remarkable enough to ignore it, either.

For example, she’s literally arguing with strangers on the internet (in the comments) because they disagreed with this :whistling:

I thought I was the only one who thought she was kind of annoying, especially recently. I find that she's always irritated in her stories/IG live and she constantly answers questions about topics that she doesn't want to talk about (smoking/insta-models/her eyebrows/eyelashes)... yet she still does it. And it's laughable at how she's lurking that confession page to respond to comments, I think this is her second time doing so (or at least second time it has been posted on here)?

I.e succinctly put, she's an Edgelord.

I don't personally care, she's young and produces some amusing moments for insta consumption. Professionally though, of course it's puerile.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Fun little something :) I quite like her style (minus that pink skirt, yikes)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Dior S'19

_ALE0368.jpg

Watched this video recently:

Besides being good thinspo, she vaguely described her method of staying thin as making sure you have a healthy mindset to weight loss and knowing that it’s a long term process. To me, that shows she is professional and mentally aware (a rarity nowadays).

Also some more real talk that doesn’t comply with this current trend of ‘tiptoeing around peoples’ feelings because everyone is a special snowflake’:

49A21E9B-6BA2-449C-B83B-9C9C7F386231.jpeg
58AD06C7-3F21-42E9-8CD6-4A854D169085.jpeg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Everyone’s always looking for the ‘secret’ to weight loss or some sort of quick fix. I’m so glad she is blunt about it. It also made me laugh when that person was upset over her response. I’ve personally had a lot of girls ask me similar question with me giving a similar answer. Idk why they get mad at the response. Would they rather go in and have an agency tell them the exact same thing? :meh:

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
For someone who talks so vehemently about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and the fact that models are meant to be skinny, she’s sure fairly to live up to those standards. And her upper body was always her best part as well :whistling:

21EAF025-1EFC-4A7D-89F6-D96E2457DBCF.png
E888E792-F237-461B-88DD-44C00ED993A8.jpeg
4A133D69-9E80-4D63-BDEC-73194588C74D.jpeg

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Do you think this was part of the reason for her weight gain? I know vaping also involves nicotine but I don’t think it’s as much as what is in cigarettes (right?).

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 56686

Do you think this was part of the reason for her weight gain? I know vaping also involves nicotine but I don’t think it’s as much as what is in cigarettes (right?).
Most certainly, or the fact that she’s home with her family rn due to some personal issues and not working as much. Hope everything’s fine with her.
And OT, but yes, you can choose your own dosis of nicotine (or just 0 mg, no nicotine) when buying flavors for an e cigarette 😁 but kudos to her for quitting cigarettes, I guess (?) vapor is better than smoke at least

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody knows whats going on with her? Lately her vibe on Ig seems to be pretty negative and she is barely working. Could it be this for her? The industry spit her out?